Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too freakin easy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Too freakin easy Empty Too freakin easy Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Defjam

Defjam

An explosion erupts at the top of the stage, followed by colored lights shining red and orange. Suddenly Frontline by Pillar rams off the p.a and Def-jam walks down the ramp clutching his belt. He is seemingly filled with enthusiasm as he begins to give his die hard fans hi-fives. He makes his way to the ring and slides in before calling for a mic from a stage hand.
-
Def-jam: Holy Crap! It's been too long since I came out here to chat with my Hardcore Family!
-
The fans begin to chant 'Hardcore Hardcore Hardcore!'
-
Def-jam: Well as you all can see, The Legend of Xtreme still has his belt! Jack, like I said, stood no chance against me in my own element!
-
The fans continue to cheer loudly
-
Def-jam: But seriously guys, this is getting a bit too freakin easy! I mean I had to beat the well respected AnthraX twice to get and keep this belt, then I had to re-hospitalize my friend jack for a few weeks to defend it again!
-
Most of the fans cheer at this, others cover their mouth after hearing of what happened to Jack.
-
Def-jam: Not to worry guys, I think I've found a guy worth me beating the crap out of. I'd tell you but he might just chicken out seeing the damage I've already done!
-
The Fans Cheer loudly once more as Def-jam smirks whilist climbing the nearest turnbuckle.
-
Def-jam: ANNNND YOU KNOW WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???
CUS IM THE LEGEEEND OF XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMEEEE......
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF-JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!

-
Frontline by Pillar rams off the p.a while Def-Jam stands nodding to the thunderous amount of cheers his fans feed him. he hops over the turnbuckle and onto the outside of the ring. He then starts to make his way up the ramp but stops to give his now signature shades to a young fan in his dad's arms. The kid cheers wildly as Def-Jam continues up the ramp. The music and the camera fade as Def-Jam disappears into the backstage.

2Too freakin easy Empty Re: Too freakin easy Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Edited.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum