Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone who cares.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Someone who cares. Empty Someone who cares. Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

We see Hack3r leaning casually against a large box in the back corridors of the ATW arena. He has his new trademark shades on and has a cigarette in his mouth. A gaggle of three or four large men walk past and stare down Hack3r as they do so. Hack3r pulls down his glasses so that he can return their glare. This staring contest continues until the group of guys have turned a corner but not before one the members sticks up his middle finger to Hack3r. The brit goes to throw his cigarette down and chase after them but is stopped by a now familiar voice.
-
Pandora: Whoa there big boy.
-
He bows his head and begins talking with out turning to face Pandora.
-
Hack3r: What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy?
-
Pandora: Busy doing what? Smoking in the building? I'm pretty sure Phenom would kill you if he knew. Oh, or did I interrupt you going to take on those massive guys who would probably kill you? No? What is it then? I wonder.
-
She makes a loud, sarcastic "Hmmm" noise as she thinks.
-
Wait, were you busy just standing around not doing anything? I disturbed you from that? How foolish of me. I'll let you get back to nothing then.
-
Hack3r sighs loudly and finally turns to face her.
-
Hack3r: Fine. You've got my attention. What do you want?
-
Pandora: I wanted to give you an interview of course. If you're not too "busy".
-
She makes air quotations with her fingers as she says this.
-
Hack3r: Fine. Shoot.
-
Pandora: First off and most importantly. What the hell happened at Heaven Shall Burn? Who wins a title fair and square and then vacates it willingly?
-
Hack3r: Let me tell you the answer to that. Someone whose awesomeness goes above and beyond the level of awesomeness that any one in this fed could ever understand.
-
Pandora looks at him with a piercing look.
-
Pandora: Let's be honest here. That's not true. What's the real reason?
-
Hack3r: It was too easy. You'd think that with two opponents it would have been somewhat of a challenge for me. I didn't have two opponents though. I had one little girl who pretends that she can come hang with the big boys, and a guy who pretended to care about his title. If he really cared then he would've died defending it. He's still alive and he's not the champion so that proves my point. I need to beat someone, mutilate someone, maim someone, someone who cares, someone who would rather be hospitalized than lose his title.
-
Pandora: So what you're saying is that you're never going to go for a title ever again?
-
Hack3r: I never said that. I know just the guy.
-
Pandora: So? Who's that? C'mon! You can tell me.
-
The Brit laughs to himself.
-
Hack3r: You're going to need to try harder than that.
-
With out a warning Hack3r turns and walks away down the corridor away from Pandora who stares on with a questioning look on her face. When Hack3r turns the corner Pandora shrugs her shoulders and begins to walk the other way, pulling her mobile out of her pocket and placing it to her ear as she goes. The camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum