Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inside the Mausoleum....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inside the Mausoleum....  Empty Inside the Mausoleum.... Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:42 am

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

It's just around dusk on a warm and humid night. The light is just about to fade away as the sun sets over the horizon. The last of the mourners of a late funeral have just gotten into their cars and pulled away from the graveside as the light continues to die out. They head through the gate, filing out in a single line. As the last car stops at the gate, waiting for a car to go by the entrance to the cemetery, a young child in the backseat, a little boy to be exact, sees what appears to be a lone cloaked figure standing just outside of the gate, looking into what looks like a small metal bowl. The feminine figure looks up from the bowl, but her face is still shrouded in shadows. A hand lifts and waves at the child, who waves back smiling, then gets a shocked look on his face as she seems to disappear into a glittery mist. When he presses his face against the window to see closer, the mist has dissipated and the figure has now disappeared. The camera spins around and back into the now dark filled cemetery and we can see the figure walking through the graveyard, a lantern in hand. As the camera gets closer, the light from the lantern reveals that the figure is none other than the Archetype wrestling's the self proclaimed 'Unstoppable One',Jack Johnson. he's looking around and then looking back down into the metal bowl occasionally that we now see is actually a chalice with a base that's engraved with dragons. Johnson's got an exasperated look on his face and he begins to call out in the darkness, hissing quietly as a shadow seems to flit past his vision, just outside of the light that's cast by the lantern's flickering flame light.
-
Jack Johnson: Era, Era !!! I know you're out here, now show yourself! Come on girl! This ain't funny! I've been looking for you for hours, I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I want to get back to the hotel, now come on out!"
-
As Johnson gets close to a crypt, he sees his friend Era Dynamics laying on the stone structure, one knee up, her hand dangling down, caressing the wings of a marble angel. As Jack Johnson gets close and the light falls upon Era Dynamics, She suddenly jumps up, crouching down on the marble structure and glaring down at Dynamics, hissing, then with a swirl of her coat, she jumps down into the darkness, disappearing with barely a sound as she takes off. Johnson gets a pissed off look on his face and looks down in the chalice again.
-
Jack Johnson: I swear, ain't nothing worse than a pissed off brat. I swear! I don't even know why I try with you Dynamics. You're too *&^&*&^ sensitive sometimes. THERE you are! I swear, I'm gonna put you over my knee and spank you like the four year old little girl you're acting like! I know you can hear me Era! Now stop this &*^&*&^& and stay right where you are and talk to me!"
-
Jack Johnson takes off seemingly in a random direction, storming through the headstones and stepping carefully between the grave markers until he comes to a large marble building. The door is amazingly unlocked, though the building is unlit. As Johnson walks up to the large arched doorway, we see the word "MAUSOLEUM" etched into the stone. Johnson sighs deeply and opens the door, holding up her lantern in order to see in the darkened building. The only light that can be seen are the various candles that are flickering around, marking the resting places and plaques of the dead that are housed in the building. Jack Johnson swirls the chalice and looks down in it and sighs deeply.
-
Jack Johnson: Can't hide from me girl. You know I know you way too well. I swear, spoiled doesn't begin to compare the way you're acting. Now you better not move a muscle. I've been chasing you for the past five hours, and if you run again, you'll end up one friend short.
-
Suddenly Era Dynamics's voice seems to float eerily out through the darkness and surround Johnson growling, the low rumble seeming to reverberate down to the bones as she slowly begins to walk through the darkened halls. Era's voice then seems to come out as a low whisper.
-
Era Dynamics: Friend? Friend?!! How can you stand there and say that you're my friend when you let me get corrupted by those Emo wanna bees at the last Season? How can you say you're my friend while I'm out there doing everything that I can to get a win and you're just sitting in the back on your hands and letting me lose my soul! You call yourself my manager, but you won't even join me down at the ring and cheer me on. What in the hell are you even here for if you won't even show how proud you are to manage me by coming down to the ring?-
Jack Johnson freezes where he is and gets a really pissed off look on her face. he spins around, looking for Era Dynamics, then continues his search, walking slowly through the hallways.
-
Jack Johnson: It's not my fault you have been losing out your soul Era. You've been shook up ever since you won to your first contender. Your mind hasn't been in the game is all. That match against him should have been cake for you but once again you let yourself get distracted from the goal and you lost your control. You can't blame that on me.
-
Era Dynamics suddenly appears in a puddle of light, crouching down on the floor, her eyes flashing in the light of the lantern, looking as if flames are coming from her eyes. She's growling low and threateningly in her throat, her fangs bared, saliva dripping down from them as she looks up at Jack Johnson. When she speaks, it sounds like a demon from hell is speaking through
her vocal cords.
-
Era Dynamics: Yes I can!! If you had been down there, if you had been watching my back like a good manager would,it wouldn't turned me in this, this Awfully dark thing I am turned in.
-
Johnson opens his mouth to speak and Dynamics growls and slips back into the shadows. Johnson runs forward trying to catch her, but Dynamics's disappeared again. Jack Johnson begins to slowly walk through the darkness again.
-
Jack Johnson: Hey! That's not my fault! How was I supposed to know that that would come down there? Besides, you shouldn't be dependent on me to protect your humanity in your matches for you.

-
Era Dynamics suddenly gets pissed off sound in her voice again and her eyes flash again in the darkness as she slowly slips into the light again.
-
Era Dynamics:I don't want you to win my matches for me Johnson! But for you to at least have my back, and I do mean truly have my back when I'm in the ring and not just sit back in the dressing room sipping champagne and mack in on the dudes would be a refreshing treat from now on don't you think?
-
Jack gets up in Era's face and shakes his head.
-
Jack Johnson: Me? Out there? But I'm not a priest!! I'm just a manager that also wrestles! What am I supposed to do?

-
Era suddenly gets pissed off and her eyes flash again and she moves lightning quick, getting in Jack Johnson's face.
-
Era Dynamics: You're supposed to manage me Jack!! You're supposed to be out there, rooting me on, cheering for me... You're supposed to be my biggest *&^&*& fan!! If someone tries to get in the way, you use whatever number of potion you call it, and get me the upper hand! You're supposed to have my back man!! Not cowering in the back!!

-
Jack Johnson shakes his head and sighs.
-
Jack Johnson:You're right Era. I should been out there. But what am I supposed to do? I'm no saint. These creatures are...
They're....

-
Era Dynamics suddenly flashes her hand out and smacks Johnson so hard, she flies against the mausoleum wall, causing him to drop the chalice, spilling the dark fluid inside of it all over the floor and making it fall to the ground with a loud clatter. Johnson gasps and tears fly to his eyes as he breathes slowly, sitting there holding his cheek, looking back at his friend in shock.
-
Era Dynamics: Don't you even say it man. These creatures are nothing! Nothing, do you hear me? These people have nothing at all on you!! And how in the hell can you say you're no priest? You trained right there beside me! You've got more skill than half of these half wits they've got in here. You need to stop pussyfooting and step up your game and give me a hand here. You had claimed yourself "The unstoppable". You gotta spread them wings of yours and fly right along with me.
-
Johnson sighs and clenches the handle of the lantern tightly in his hand.
-
Jack Johnson: You don't need me though Era,You've got Rayne Lockhart who can better help you with this issue.

-
Era Dynamics suddenly bursts out in a loud evil laughter, holding her stomach as she snickers.
-
Era Dynamics: You're kidding right? Rayne Lockhart? Having MY back? Oooh, now that's a good one. That's funny Jack. Think about what you just said man. Do you truly think that Rayne could even FATHOM about being on my level? That girl is the epitome of cookie cutter sweetness! she'd lose her ^&*&^&^ mind if she ever THOUGHT about stepping into the darkness that I'm dipping into. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.
-
Johnson starts to stammer. Era Dynamics shakes her head and sighs, stepping up to Johnson and putting an arm around his shoulders, starts to lead him out of the mausoleum.
-
Era Dynamics: Then that means she's a liar as well as a cookie cutter. The only reason why I'm teaming with her if it must is because the management wants me to. Why would I want to team with her? She's like all head over heels with a man I consider my sworn enemy! Rayne's got her nose so wide open you could fly a freaking jumbo jet up it and spin it around and park it and make room for the refueling truck! Hell, all of these tricks are all head over heels for this guy or that guy... all I see each and every one of them as is an opponent and a target. And you know that the only one I'd truly want to team with is you if you'd ever put your fears aside and step in the ring.
-
Johnson looks down in Era's eyes and sniffs, wiping the tears from his eyes and smiles softly.
-
Jack Johnson: Really? Cause if you want, then I'll talk to the management and see what I can do about stepping into the ring. You and I can show these evil forces exactly what it is that an Angel sent from above can do.
-
Dynamics bids as the pair of friends step into the night air.
-
Era Dynamics: Now that's more like it. Look, I know that you and I have just been arguing back and forth for the past few weeks, but don't think for a moment that I could ever replace you with a little replica doll like Rayne. I'm just gonna use her to get the change to get the Synthetic Breed Championship, and then she's cat food, just like the rest of them. I've already got my TRUE partner. And I think you know who that is. You just gotta look in the mirror.

-
Era Dynamics and Jack Johnson leave the mausoleum, Dynamics's coat swirling around them as the pair move. Johnson stops her and runs back in, grabbing his chalice and then returns smiling sheepishly.
-
Jack Johnson: Can't go without this. It was my Grandmother's and is very special. Now, let's get out of there, shall we?

-
Johnson wraps an arm over Dynamics's shoulder, then throws a hand full of the sparkling dust up in the air letting it settle over the both of them, and a sparkling, glitter filled mist surrounds them, blocking them from view. When the mist disappears, the pair are gone, off into the night while the scene ends.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum