Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knocked down/out by strength/beauty.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Empty Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

We see a shot fade in that shows the back corridors of the ATW arena. The camera pans around the corridor just in time to see an ATW employee get pushed sprawling to the floor from behind a corner. Hack3r steps out from behind the wall revealing it to be him that pushed the man. He steps over the employee and walks away purposefully as the employee curses him loudly. The camera follows the brit as he walks down the corridor cracking his knuckles. Suddenly a side door is opened with such force that Hack3r is knocked backwards on to the floor, which has the additional effect of winding him. He curses under his breathe as he waits for the person that knocked him down to emerge from behind the door.
-
Hack3r: You'd better go out here right now or I swear I'm going to...
-
His sentence trails off as a beautiful blue haired woman steps out from the behind the door. The camera focuses on his jaw that is hanging agape. He comes to his senses, jumps to his feet, brushes himself off then smiles at the woman.
-
... Ooh ello.

OOC: Over to you Laura

2Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Empty Re: Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:39 am

Lauranna Sapphire

Lauranna Sapphire

Woman: Move, I'm not in the mood to talk. Not to you or any other man.
-
The mysterious woman shoves past Hack3r making sure to knock him to the floor, and without giving him a second glance walks off.

3Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Empty Re: Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:43 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera turns from Hack3r on the floor and follows her speeding down the corridor. She passes the ATW employee who is now bent over in a fit of laughter. The glee is soon wiped from his face and he begins to run away as Hack3r sprints into view of the camera. The brit chases the man off screen and the shot fades to black.

4Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Empty Re: Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:16 am

Lauranna Sapphire

Lauranna Sapphire

The camera pans onto the blue haired girl who had already had a run in with one of the male stars. We see her walking down the corridor not exactly caring for where she is going, only to go smack into a red head causing the young blue haired girl to swerve coming face to face with the coy looking red head.
-
Women: Oh...I'm sor-!

5Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Empty Re: Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 am

Cyanide

Cyanide

Woman: Hey why don't you watch where you're going!
-
The redhead glared straight into the girl's eyes who had just knocked into her. Within moments the glare soon turned into a smirk when she realised the girl was clearly upset over something.
-
Woman: What's wrong with you? chipped a nail or something?

6Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Empty Re: Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:22 am

Lauranna Sapphire

Lauranna Sapphire

The blue haired woman squares up to the red head.
-
Woman: Is that supposed to intimidate me?
-
The blue haired woman gives a light smile followed by a scoff and a roll of her eyes before the red head can answer her.
-
Woman: Whatever, you aren't worth my time of day.
-
The blue haired girl walks off, disappearing from the camera's sight.

7Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Empty Re: Knocked down/out by strength/beauty. Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:24 am

Cyanide

Cyanide

The camera zooms into the redhead's face as she wears a fierce scowl.
-
Woman: Yeah, you run away you wimp!
-
She shouts back in retaliation down the hall before clenching her fist restraining herself from punching the wall beside her in utter aggression. The camera focuses on her for a few seconds before fading to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum