Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

With a honey in the middle, there's a lee-way.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera turns on and we see Hack3r sporting his new shaved hairstyle and some new aviator sunglasses. He's casually leaning against an equipment box that's in one of the ATW arena's back corridors. A group of giggling, barely legal women walk past him and he ducks his head and pulls off his sunglasses just enough so that he can take a better look at them. One of the girls turns to smile back at Hack3r and the group giggles even harder. Hack3r turns away from the group and turns straight into the face of Pandora who's standing there staring at Hack3r. She's stroking her hair as she talks.
-
Pandora: Oh hi. I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Pandora.
-
Hack3r: I know who you are. What d'you want?
-
Pandora: Well excuse me for being forward but I'm just going to come out with it. I thought you looked a bit ... uhh ... shall we say "queer" with that old hair of yours.
-
Hack3r has a twinge of anger in his voice.
-
Hack3r: This had better be going somewhere quick.
-
Pandora: It is. It is. Anyways, you looked weird. Now though? You look hot. And I like your attitude. I was wondering if you'd maybe like to go out for a drink sometime?
-
Hack3r begins to talk but is interrupted by a hand appearing on his shoulder from nowhere.

OOC: Your go TT.

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

The camera turns towards the hand and reveals Travis Touchdown. Pandora, feeling uncomfortable looks away, while Hack3r turns his head to see whose hand it is.
-
Travis Touchdown: Well well well, what do we have here? If it isn't the title-dropping Hack3r. Mister I'm-too-good-for-a-championship. You do realise that you've missed your only chance to get some gold. But anyway enough about your loser way of thinking, you're in front of my lovely Pandora right now so if you wish to step aside, I have a couple of things to say to her. Thank you

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r brushes Travis' hand off of his shoulder and smirks at the ex Synthetic Breed champion.
-
Hack3r: I can't even begin to tell you how cool that story is, bro. I believe I was talking to her first though so you're just going to have to wait.
-
Hack3r turns to look at Pandora.
-
Hack3r: What does this guy want?
-
Pandora: I think he wants to talk about me and him going out tonight.
-
Hack3r spins on his heels to face Travis but quickly turns back and faces Pandora when what she said finally sinks in.
-
Hack3r: You're going out tonight with this guy ...
-
The brit waves his arm vaguely in Travis' direction.
-
... Even though you asked me out for a drink?
-
Pandora: Yeah. What's your point? I want you both. I hope that you think that's cool.
-
Hack3r: I'm not going to lie. That sounds right gay.

OOC: Travis ...

Last edited by Hack3r on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: It's not gay when it's in a three way.
-
Hack3r has his eyes wide open.
-
Hack3r: Wow. I'm going to go now. You guys have fun with that.
-
Hack3r turns on his heels and walks down the corridor. On the way he purposefully bumps his shoulder into Travis knocking him back slightly. Travis turns around irrate looking at Hack3r walking away. He then puts one arm on Pandora's shoulders.
-
Travis Touchdown: What's up with him? Anyway, looks like you'll just have me tonight. So anyway I was thinking that we could you know...
-
Both of them walk away while talking, the rest of the conversation can't be heard due to the distance. The camera fades to black

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum