Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

<Barney Stinson> Challenge Accepted! </Barney Stinson>

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nedman

Nedman

The ATW Arena is suddenly plunged into darkness apart from a solitary, blindingly bright white spotlight, shining on the entrance ramp. "Power Struggle" by Sunna begins to play over the arena's speakers and Adam Nedman steps out onto the ramp. He flicks the hood of his dark coloured top down off his head, unclasps the ReEvolution Title Belt from around his waist and raises it above his head with both hands to the approval of the live crowd, before bringing it to rest over his left shoulder. He begins to walk down the entrance ramp, taking long and brisk strides, occasionally meeting the outstretched hands of fans on either side of the aisle with his own, yet his unwavering gaze remains firmly fixed on the ring. On reaching ringside, he bounds up the ringsteps, before undergoing his usual routine of wiping his feet on the ring apron before stepping through the top and middle ropes. He makes his way over to the corner of the ring closest to the announce position and signals for a live microphone. Having received one, he returns to the centre of the ring as the arena lights are brought back up and his entrance theme fades out.
-
Nedman: So I, Adam Nedman, the ReEvolution Champion, The Oncoming Storm, The Lonely Assassin, don't have a match scheduled for tonight. I can only assume that this monumental cock-up comes courtesy of that incompetent Show Overseer, who our beloved leader has already disposed of.
-
This elicits a modest round of applause and cheers from the crowd.
-
Nedman: It has also been brought to my attention that another ATW wrestler doesn't have a match tonight. I'm talking about the wrestler formerly known as Wolvian. To go with that change, he's also gone corporate, he's got a snazzy new suit and a nifty new hairdo. But not everything has changed. He's still all about hellfire and brimstone, the end of days, Hell on Earth, et cetera, et cetera. Well guess what, Wolf. I don't care if you're the Pope of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I accept the challenge you made on Fear Factory last week.
-
The crowd pops huge for this announcement.
-
Nedman: Something else I don't care about is what type of match we have. So how about we let the crowd decide?
-
Another massive pop.
-
Nedman: How about a good old fashioned One Fall match?
-
The crowd doesn't seem too impressed.
-
Nedman: What about a Submission match?
-
The handful of purists in the crown approve, but nobody else does.
-
Nedman: You sons of [censored]!
-
He looks up and sees a steel cage hanging above the ring.
-
Nedman: I suppose you want a Steel Cage match then?
-
The crowd almost blows the roof off of the Arena in approval.
-
Nedman: Fine, Steel Cage match it is. Raven Wolf, I'm waiting.
-
Nedman moves closer to the announce position and hands the microphone and the ReEvolution Title Belt over to the ringside crew and begins to stretch as he waits for his opponent.

Wolf

Wolf

The arena goes completely black. Aiden's Cry Little Sister begins to play over the speakers. A video of a crimson moon is shown on the 'tron. Fog begins to pour out of the entrance way as the chimes in the song begin to hit. Raven Wolf steps out onto the stage and looks down at the ring. He calls to cut the music. The lights return to normal.
-
RW: Oh dear poor Adam. I make an open challenge in hopes for some new face in the company to accept and who accepts the challenge....
-
The crowd begins to boo loudly at Raven Wolf.
-
RW: Of course you accept. You're that obvious. But let's be honest here. I have beaten you several times, and fighting you would be a waste of my time. I have nothing to prove to you or these chumps called fans. Beating a dead horse over and over and over again. Well that's just so extremely boring to me. I could come down to that ring, Slap you seven ways to sunday like I always do. We could do a diffrent style match just to entertain these chumptastic fans. But in the end what do I get out of it? Beating you again for the umteenth time? Boring! Get your title? No thanks! Give the fans what they want? I dont care one damn bit about these fans!
-
Raven Wolf glares down at the ring and chuckles a bit before continuing.
-
RW: So here is what I say to your boring offer Adam.... No! IF that means the referee begins to count me out. So be it. I care not about wins or losses. I care not about titles, nor about these fans.But I tell you what, If you really want to fight. How about you put up your soul to make the match not so boring for me?

Nedman

Nedman

Nedman smirks and shakes his head before signalling for a microphone again.
-
Nedman: Raven, there is no such thing as a soul. It's just something parents made up to scare children, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.
-
The live crowd bursts into fits of laughter.
-
Nedman: Deal.
-
He tosses the microphone over his shoulder in the general direction of the announce position.

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: Adam, would you do me the honour of marrying me? I think I'm in love with you ...

Alparslan

sam i thought you didnt need a man

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

and i quote:
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

https://jockerland.com/

Hack3r

Hack3r

I've changed my mind. Adam has turned me from a strong, black woman into a blithering, white teenager.

Alparslan

sam's pregnant i believe.

sudden change in hearts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum