Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thundercats HOrrible choice of King

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thundercats HOrrible choice of King Empty Thundercats HOrrible choice of King Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:01 am

War Wolf

War Wolf

The camera pans in backstage to see War Wolf watching TV in his locker room. Pandora walks in.
-
Pandora: Hello War--
-
War Wolf shushes her and holds up one finger, signaling for her to give him a minute. After a few seconds, he begins to chuckle and then looks at Pandora.
-
WW: Sorry 'bout that. What's poppin'?
-
Pandora: I wanted to ask you a few questions.
-
War Wolf doesn't respond. War Wolf just stares at her, and then begins to stare at her with a confused look on his face as seconds of silence go by.
-
WW: .......well?
-
Pandora: Oh, well first of all what were you watching?
-
WW: The series premiere of Thundercats, the new one.
-
Padora: Can I ask why?
-
WW: Because it's awesome, duh.
-
Pandora: Okay, if you say so. So how do you feel about not having a match at the pay-per-view and how do you feel about your match from Fear Factory?
-
WW: It's funny and I wasn't suprised that I won. See, I enjoy the new Thundercats for a reason. Tygra, Lion-O's adopted brother, and his situation reminds me a lot of mine.
-
Pandora looks at him, confused about the names he has said.
-
WW: Just stick with me. If you have more questions after I'm done with my analogy, there's a thing called Google. Now back to my story. Tygra and his situation reflects mine. Tygra is strong, stern, and holds everything else that a leader embodies. On top of that, the people love him. Lion-o is young and inexperienced, yet because Tygra is not in the direct bloodline of royalty, being adopted, Lion-O gets to be king instead of the rightful leader, Tygra. On top of that, Lion-O cannot beat Tygra in anything.
-
Pandora: And how is that similar to you?
-
WW: Let me finish. I am the top performer of the world. I am the Most Awesomenest Superstar the World has to offer. The Howling Star, which is me, is the embodiment of everything a champion needs to be. On top of that, majority of the fans love me. Plus I have beat EoA twice and have already defeated the Synthetic Breed Champion. But since I guess I haven't been here long enough or maybe because management isn't paying that much attention to someone with talent that radiates brighter than the sun from the point of view of standing on Mercury, I'm not in the pay-per-view, I'm not in a championship match, and I'm not already champion.
-
Pandora: I see the similarities, I guess.
-
WW:The difference between me and Tygra is that Tygra can't be king of Thundera unless Lion-O dies without having children, which won't happen. I on the other hand can continue to prove myself and show everyone that I am simply the best....ever.
-
War Wolf howls. He then stands up.
-
Pandora: Those are confident words from someone that can still be considered a newcomer.
-
WW: Why not be confident? I'm 3-0.
-
War Wolf winks and makes a ding sound, imitating the sound effect simultaneously. He then smirks and walks away.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum