Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rolling Out The Welcome Wagon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rolling Out The Welcome Wagon Empty Rolling Out The Welcome Wagon Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Nedman

Nedman

The shot opens on Adam Nedman, ATW's current ReEvolution Champion, about to enter his training room down in the darkest depths of the ATW Arena. In addition to his usual garb, his wrestling singlet, his dark hooded top, which is tied around his waist by the sleeves and the ReEvolution Title belt over his shoulder, his upper left arm is decorated by a black armband, emblazoned with a white upper case "C" and what looks to be the image of a carrot.
Nedman sees that the room is already lit, as lit as it gets from the old and dusty bulb in the centre of the ceiling. As if his mood wasn't sour enough already, he turns into the room to find Pandora, swinging one of his quarterstaffs around with wild abandon, oblivious to his arrival.
-
Nedman: Put that down before you hurt yourself.
-
She stops suddenly and drops the staff in shock.
-
Pandora: Aww, I didn't know you cared.
-
He places his top and title belt over a pair of hooks on the wall and goes over to pick up the staff to return it to its proper place.
-
Nedman: Didn't your parents ever teach you to respect other people's property?
-
Pandora: My therapist says I do have boundary issues.
-
Nedman: Shocker.
-
Pandora: But that's not why I'm here. You're facing a newcomer to ATW tonight in his debut match. What do you have planned to welcome Johnny Misfits to ATW?
-
Nedman: well Pandora, I thought I'd welcome him with a big bouquet of calla lilies, give him a guided tour of the Arena, then surprise him with a meet and greet with all the ATW wrestlers where we'll have chips and dips, jelly and ice cream and finish off with a piƱata.
-
Pandora: Really?
-
Nedman: No. I'm going to meet him in the ring, tap him out, then come back here. Same as always. Get out.
-
She puts on a sulky face and leaves as the shot fades out.

2Rolling Out The Welcome Wagon Empty Re: Rolling Out The Welcome Wagon Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: We should deffo treat new people to that greeting though. I like the idea of "chips and dips".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum