Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble Ahead (Open to Mafia and A.A.T.O)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks splash across the titon-tron. Colours vary between white, red, and orange. Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care plays across the arena. Eternal Eclipse and several members of the Mafia make their way to the ring. Not even stopping to confront the crowd, EE steps up the stairs and into the middle of the ring.
-
Eternal Eclipse: It seems we have a bit of a conundrum here. Several weeks ago, it was announced that I would be the new #1 contender for the World Championship at the PPV. No surprise really, but what was a surprise was the lowly and pathetic vandalism by non-other than... Just watch!
-
The Titon-tron flickers on and it goes to the black and white security camera of the ATW staff parking lot. Members of the A.A.T.O are seen discussing and smashing cars. All that is made out is a mention of Voltzandre. At which point they begin to smash a dark Maserati marked with the symbol of Bilodeau Enterprises. The tape cuts off.
-
Eternal Eclipse: The vehicle seen belonged to none other than myself. Upon finding this mangled wreckage, I took the liberty of asserting justice myself, but to no avail. Look it up folks it's not a hard word. Filthy inbred hicks!

-
The crowd boos violently.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Assembled with me here is ATW's very own Mafia. The most dominant force in all of wrestling. Now it's time I called you out! Voltzandre! Come face me like a man instead of having lackies do immature pranks! If you do that for me, I will drop the charges of Vandalism.

voltzandre

voltzandre

Can we move this rp to PP3 cause i has misunderstood with my sister and she took the laptop to a worktrip not cool anyuways

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Phen could you do that for us plz?

Hack3r

Hack3r

There you go. I can move stuff too so if Phen's not around then just get hold of me.

voltzandre

voltzandre

"If you want peace... Prepare for war" plays and the arena is filled with a huge mixed reaction, Voltzandre comes out wearing his black jacket and his black jean with his title on his shoulder and with a mic in his hands, He walks towards the ring with a huge smirk on his face showing no fear, He gets in the ring and stands up facing Eternal Eclipse then Voltzandre lifts up his Title and the fans start screaming

Voltzandre: First of all Punk , Im going to kick your ass

The fans start screaming for the "Demon Killer"

Voltzandre: Second, you gained what happened to your precius masserati , you hit me with my title to win your nomber one contendeship thats why your maserati is like that and soon you will be way worst, You are just a little punk dude I could be your dad, If you have fought 10 times I have fought 100 , if you have been busted wide open I have lost almost all my blood in this ring, If you have felt that no one can beat you I'm going to show you what is real hell in the ring

OOC: can someone color for me im doing this in bb so is kinda hard i dont have my computer back yet Smile

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: I don't understand your argument? I don't get busted open a lot. Nor do I lose as often as you must. See unlike you, I am not a loser! How long have you been trying to get this title? You only received it now! I am going to show you how a true champion rises to glory. Instead of mindlessly sacrificing my body. Every 10 moves you make... Is every 100 moves I make!

voltzandre

voltzandre

The fans go completly in silences as Voltzandre starts talking

Voltzandre: You a re such a confident punk, dont you see are not match for me you will end in failure, you say you dont get your head busted wide open ? In the ppv you will know what is to have a crimsom mask in your face you will be blind with your own blood and thats when I'm going to laugh while you are feeling the true power of the Demon Killer

The fans can not resist anymore and start screaming as voltzandre grabs hiis title and lift it up with his hand

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: You have no idea what you are getting yourself in to. This is beyond just your title or your pride. I may look insignificant to you, but I can still pack a punch. Determination is what defines me! Just remember one thing...

*EE gets close to Voltzandre. Crowd is still going nuts.*

Eternal Eclipse: ... I wont let down!

voltzandre

voltzandre

Voltzandre:We will see when you find yourself tapping or with your both shoulders in the mat hearing the count of ...1... ...2... ...3...

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Holy crap you two are boring the hell out of me. Please just either kiss and make up or bash each others brains out.
-
He walks to the turnbuckle and sits.
-
Defjam: Man its like watching to military vets arguing about their youth.

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*EE glares at DJ.*

Eternal Eclipse: The man does have a point.

*He then turns his gaze back to Voltzandre.*

Eternal Eclipse: There is too much talk going on. I may have the week off but that wont stop me from kicking your ass!

00c: I allow permission to god mod if need be.

voltzandre

voltzandre

Voltzandre stares at Def Jam

Voltzandre: Another punk trying to piss me off huh ? Get out of my sight before I crush you

He looks back to Eternal Eclipse

Voltzandre: Such a nice dog you have there but teach him not to bother when you are talking to a big guy

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: the hell you say to me? Just cus im a nice guy. Dont mean I wont come down and beat your demonkillin ass. You cant even handle MY dog and arent smart enough to do more than put.a few dents in a xar and spray paint. Get over yourself.
-
Most of the fans chant hardcore as dj shakes his head

voltzandre

voltzandre

Voltzandre looks back to Def Jam as Anthem ( We are the fire ) by Trivium plays and Arctic Terror comes out with a mic

Arctic Terror: People is on fire tonight ! so much heat going on in the ring

Voltzandre giant smirks crosses his face

Voltzandre: Instead of talking what about a tag match for the fear factory Eternal and his dog vs The champ and the ugly one who just entered here ?

Arctic Terror: That sounds terrific some ass kicking before the ppv

Arctic Terror walks towards the ring laughing as Eternal and DJ look at each other

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Looks like Eternal Inferno is coming back to kick one more group of asses!

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: sounds good to me. as long as I dont sign any b.s contracts like last time

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Sounds good.

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The lights die down leaving the arena covered in darkness. Red spotlights focus on the titantron as the words "I have become death the destroyer of worlds" appear. The first riffs of Sybreed's "I am ultraviolence" send the crowd in a booing frenzy as they know the much hated General Manager of ATW is about to come out.
Seconds later the Titantron lights up and The Vampire Lord appears grinning.
-
Phenom: Awesome stuff going on out here. I think we just found out the main event of the evening! Eternal Inferno vs Against All The Odds!
NOW CLEAR THE RING!

https://jockerland.com/

voltzandre

voltzandre

A big smirk crosses Voltzandre face as He goes down the ring walking towards Arctic Terror then Voltzandre looks back and raise the mic to talk

Voltzandre: Lets get this party started !!

Anthem ( We are the Fire ) plays once again as both leave walking to backstage with a huge mixed reaction form the fans you can hear some chanting for A.A.T.O. as the others for Eternal Inferno

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam And Eternal Eclipse Exchange Hyped Looks And They walk together towards the back. Def-jam is taunting for the fans while Eternal Doesnt seem to bother. The Camera Fades as they dissapear into the back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum