Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winning When It Counts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winning When It Counts Empty Winning When It Counts Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 am

War Wolf

War Wolf

"Miracle" by Nonpoint begins to blaze from the speakers as War Wolf walks down to the ring, with a mix of boos, cheers, and silence. He gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.
-
Connor Danielson: Hey, it's that new guy from Prototype that won his debut match.
-
Christian Ghost: And tonight he fights the Synthetic Breed Champion, so let's see if he can win when it counts.
-
War Wolf: What's goin' on ATW Universe?!
-
Several Members of the crowd cheers.
-
WW: For those who may have unfortunately missed Prototype this past Sunday, I am "The Howling Star" War Wolf! On Sunday, I had my debut match against the Executioner of Anarchy. Can you guess who won.........for those who guessed me, you are most certainly correct. I dominated in that ring, as I will usually do. Tonight, I fight the one and only Travis Touchdown.
-
The crowd boos.
-
WW: After only one match, I get to fight a champion; the Synthetic Breed Champion to be exact. Sure, it's a non-title match, but once I show once again what I can and will do every night in that ring, it won't be non-title for long. I said on Sunday that my goal is to work my way to the top and dominate all the way there and I still intend to. I heard this Travis guy likes to make people bleed. Well If you were paying attention Sunday, so do I! So Travis, when you step in this ring, the outcome will be no different from Prototype. I will win again and it will be no surprise....that I...cause your DEMISE!
-
War Wolf climbs the turnbuckle and howls as several audience members cheer for him. He then smirks into the camera and waits for his match to start.

OOC: I noticed on Prototype that my name was in dark red. Im a face at the moment (an arrogant face, but a face nontheless). I can be heel if need be...

2Winning When It Counts Empty Re: Winning When It Counts Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: Na it's fine. You stay face if you like. Also, the black guy in your animation gets destroyed. I watched it for at least 5 minutes before I started editing this rp. Also again, good rp!

3Winning When It Counts Empty Re: Winning When It Counts Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:01 pm

War Wolf

War Wolf

OOC: i know what you mean...its very attention-grabby! I cant stop watching it. and thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum