Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some bad news arrives.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some bad news arrives. Empty Some bad news arrives. Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

We see Andrea strolling casually down the back corridors of the ATW arena. She's whistling a tune to herself loudly as she does so. She stops mid whistle when she hears the familiar sound of wheels. She looks around to try and figure out where the noise is originating from and she finally figures that it's coming from one of the side corridors that she just passed. She backtracks on herself and sees Hack3r heelying away. Andrea calls his name and he deftly swings around on his heel wheels and waves to her. He walks up to her and gives her a hug.
-
Hack3r: How're you today my dear?
-
Andrea: I'm fine. Absolutely fine. Perfect in fact. You seem happier today as well.
-
Hack3r: That's because I am. Cornelius is due out of hospital tomorrow if his operation goes well today. I'm actually expecting a phone call as we speak.
-
Andrea: I'm pulling for you guys! I'm also pulling for you at the -
-
We didn't start the fire by Billy Joel begins to play and Andrea looks around confused. Hack3r reaches into his pocket, pulls out his mobile phone and then answers it. He mouths the words "I'm sorry" to Andrea and begins to speak on the phone.
-
Hack3r: Oh hello Dr Whenn. Have you got any news for me? Obviously you do because you called ...
-
Hack3r listens intently to the voice on the phone. His mouth changes from a smile to a very deep frown.
-
Hack3r: Are you ... are you sure Dr.?
-
Once again Hack3r falls silent as the voice on the other end of the phone speaks. The brit's eyes begin to well up slowly and within seconds tears are streaming down his face.
-
Hack3r: He's d, d, d, d, d?
-
At this point Andrea embraces Hack3r in a comforting hug but he pushes her away, lets out a sob then hurls his phone halfway down the corridor causing it to smash into pieces when it hits the floor. He then turns around and sprints his way out of the view of the camera. We see Andrea is also crying but then the camera looks past her and focuses on the remains of the phone as the camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum