Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revenge is Going to be Mine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revenge is Going to be Mine Empty Revenge is Going to be Mine Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

Voltzandre walks in a room wearing his black jeans and a shirt that says "Demons Killer Revenge" with his tittle in his shoulder. In the room there are two chairs, Pandora is sit in one of them, and Voltzandre sit in the one that is empty. Pandora grabs a mic and start talking

Pandora: Thanks Voltzandre for joining me today , Im glad you came

Voltzandre : Yeah ask your things fast

Pandora: Well Voltzandre last week Eternal Eclipse won the number one contender in a not valid way Im sure this is not going to stay just like that, What are you planning to do ?

Voltzandre grabs a bottle of water and takes a sip from it

Voltzandre: Yeah last week Eternal realized he was not going to win the match without cheating so he did what he have to and knocked me out with my own title. Well things are not going to stay like that thats very simple Revenge is mine

Pandora: Im sure you dont wnat to talk about it now in front of the camera but are sure revenge is the answer ?

Voltzandre laughs as what Pandora just said

Voltzandre: Yeah , Im pretty sure of it that little punk should be aware of what he is going to suffer

Pandora: And there are sayings that there is a new member of A.A.T.O. is that true ?

Voltzandre: Yes indeed there is a new secret member and is going to be "secret" for a long time

Pandora: Ok Voltzandre thats all for tonight

Voltzandre stands up and leaves the place

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum