Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A visit to the hospital.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A visit to the hospital. Empty A visit to the hospital. Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Connor Danielson: So how about that last match Christian? That was pretty bad ass am I right?
-
Christian Ghost: Yeah sure why not? Now. We've been asked by the management to play this next piece of footage that is apparently from earlier today. Let's watch it.
-
The titan-tron bursts in to life and we can see Hack3r walking down a long, white corridor. Several nurses rush past him in a hurry and the faint sound of a ringing bell can be heard. The wrestler continues his walk until he has to move out of the way for a gurney that is being pushed down the corridor speedily. Once again Hack3r continues his walk and finally reaches his destination. He stops outside of a door, breathes deeply and then pushes it open and steps inside. The camera follows and we can see that it is indeed a hospital room and laying up in the bed is Cornelius, Hack3r's rabbit friend. Cornelius doesn't look in great shape due to the multitude of wires running in and out of his body.
-
Hack3r: How're you my friend? It won't be long now before you're out of here. I'm sure of it.
-
The brit steps across the room and begins to stroke Cornelius' head as a tear swells up in his eye. Cornelius makes the equivalant of a cat's pur and this is enough to loosen the flood gates in Hack3r's eyes. He collapses in to the chair that's behind him and begins to cry silently for a few seconds. This is interrupted however by a nurse who steps in to the room. Noticing the nurse Hack3r begins to dry his eyes.
-
Nurse: Are you okay sir?
-
Hack3r: I'm absolutely fine. Just a bit worried as all. Is there any news on his condition?
-
The nurse draws in a sharp breath.
-
Nurse: He's ok for now. We can't keep him here much longer. I'm afraid that being stuck up in a hospital bed isn't good for him. He's losing weight and he's not eating properly.
-
Hack3r: Is there nothing you can do?
-
Nurse: I'm afraid not. If you can figure out a way to get him to eat then we'd be glad to hear it though.
-
Hack3r: I know he likes carrot wine! One of my co-workers gave it to him once and he absolutely loved it!
-
Nurse: Uhh yeah k. I'm going to go see and find out what I can do. You give us a buzz if you need anything else ok?
-
The brit nods in agreement. Once the nurse leaves Hack3r begins to cry again and the camera fades to black on this image.

2A visit to the hospital. Empty Re: A visit to the hospital. Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Nedman

Nedman

OOC: We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster.

3A visit to the hospital. Empty Re: A visit to the hospital. Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OOC: fluffier?

https://jockerland.com/

4A visit to the hospital. Empty Re: A visit to the hospital. Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:23 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

OOC: MEATIER!!!

5A visit to the hospital. Empty Re: A visit to the hospital. Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Those comments are why I love being here in ATW ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]