Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naven X is Missing?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Naven X is Missing? Empty Naven X is Missing? Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:58 am

Naven X

Naven X

The fades to the roaring crowd, then shifts to Connor Danielson and Christian Ghost...
-
Conner Danielson: What a great night of non-stop action here tonight, but before wh continue, we have a hospital update live from Metalgate Hospital, Pandora..
-
the camera shifts live to Pandora outside of Metalgate hospital.
-
Pandora: Yes Connor, right behind me is in fact the location where Naven X is staying due to the brutal attack that happened on Prototype. The doctors say that due to his injuries, he has suffered a coma and it may take months to recover. It's also said that... wait... hold on...What?!
-
Christian Ghost: What's wrong Pandora?
-
Pandora: I... I just received word from inside the hospital that Naven X is no where to be found, I repeat, is no where to be found in his hospital room, many officals say that he has disappeared from the hospital!
-
Conner Danielson: What? Are you serious?

-
Pandora: I'm positive, we don't know where he is, but I believe he is... hey... it's.. you.. wait. What are you doing? Hey!

-
The camera begins to move frantically then goes static. The shot returns to the announcer team who are visibly shocked.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum