Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mafia Re-Strategize

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mafia Re-Strategize Empty The Mafia Re-Strategize Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 pm

William_b33

William_b33

The camera is seen walking towards the Mafia`s Locker Room. There seems to be a peaceful vibe to the room. No voices can be heard in there. The cameraman knocks on the door. A voice says "Come in". Cameraman opens the door. There is no drinking or partying inside. Just serious faces all around. Ghetto Blaster is seen training in the gym. William Bergeron is in the ring with a few of his students.
-
Cameraman: Excuse me guys, Do you have a moment to talk to the fans?
-
Will Bergeron: I have one minute. Make it quick.
-
Cameraman: Why is it so quiet and why is there no rowdy attitudes in this locker room?
-
Will Bergeron: Yes, we won our second stable of the season. But there is no sense celebrating. It's time for me and Ghetto Blaster to rethink things.
-
Cameraman: So, does this mean the fun loving drinking and styling guys are gone?
-
Will Bergeron: We will alway be styling and have fun. But we got to be confident. We let our guard down for one night. Now we are going to change and train hard like in the off season.
-
Cameraman: What can we expect for this new Mafia attitude?
-
Will Bergeron: On my end, you can expect nothing. Why? I will not reveal my true protential every match I am in. I will fight like it's my last match. Just know we are not pleased and we are not dead yet. As far as attitude, we will be a take no prisoners.
-
Cameraman: Will we see a new look Mafia?
-
Will Bergeron: Yes and no. We will still want every piece of gold we can get our hands on and follow the "Respect the Family" attitude. But there will be a new look inside the ring. Now, leave unless Ghetto Blaster wants to speak, but I doubt it.
-
The Cameraman hands over to Ghetto Blaster.

(ooc. GB you can have your two cents into this if you want)

2The Mafia Re-Strategize Empty Re: The Mafia Re-Strategize Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto grabs the cameraman
-
GB: You wanna know what the Mafia's going to do? Oh, Ghetto how are you going to bounce back from the loss? Listen. Even every once in a while an ugly chick can get a man if he's drunk enough so the Killaz got lucky as you see they was making sure that I couldn't hit my finisher. The Killaz fear us and with good reason we can beat them at even given time. Hell, Travis and Def-jam can beat the Killaz anytime. Now here's a new slogan for the new season " Fear the Mafia". Now get outta of my face.

3The Mafia Re-Strategize Empty Re: The Mafia Re-Strategize Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:12 pm

William_b33

William_b33

You can use this for prototype two

4The Mafia Re-Strategize Empty Re: The Mafia Re-Strategize Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:07 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

OCC: What do you fellas think about a confrontation?

5The Mafia Re-Strategize Empty Re: The Mafia Re-Strategize Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 am

William_b33

William_b33

Am down... my partner is gone for a bit... he will be out for a bit due to personal reasons... I will write everything for both of us tho... where you want to confront... next FF or next prototype

6The Mafia Re-Strategize Empty Re: The Mafia Re-Strategize Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

I'm thinking prototype, I'll let you start it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum