Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

As A Wise Man Once Said...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1As A Wise Man Once Said... Empty As A Wise Man Once Said... Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Nedman

Nedman

As Nedman and Khaos stand in the ring prior to their bout, a picture-in-picture box appears in the upper left hand side of the screen. It shows Adam Nedman, with the hood of his hooded top obscuring his face, standing in front of a CGI ATW logo. With a flick of his head, the hood falls backward and he looks directly down the camera lens.

Nedman: At the last ATW Pay-Per-View, Fade To Black, I was defeated by Khaos and lost the ReEvolution Championship to him. And at the time, I didn't take it too badly. I decided to look at it as an opportunity for growth. Not just for me, but also for Khaos. But looking back over the time between then and now, Khaos has done absolutely nothing with the opoortunity that the Fates handed to him. Nothing but soil the proud history of the ReEvolution Championship.

A muffled voice is heard to the side of the shot, but it's impossible to hear what was said. Nedman turns to face the person who spoke.

Nedman: Yes, I know I'm the only other ReEvolution Champion!

He shakes his head then turns back to the camera.

Nedman: So, Khaos, at Harvest The War, I shall be reaping what thou hast sown when I take back the ReEvolution Title. And if you think you can get away with the same shenanigans as last time, let me share with you this pearl of wisdom. There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

He flicks his hood back over his head then walks off camera and the box disappears.

Conor Danielson: Did Adam Nedman just quote George W Bush?

Christian Ghost: I'unno.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum