Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is what you came to see/ I am not afraid!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and reform plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. The short man makes his way down the stage bouncing on each step he takes. His white hair staying perfectly still as he goes. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.

Eternal Eclipse: So Phenom the Vampire Lord is the mystery man behind all of this. What can I say? I'm a little surprised by all of this. I thought it be someone...

EE's tone drops

Eternal Eclipse: ... Better! What I can say though is that of course he would pick me in the group of 50 of the greatest competitors in the world. I mean who better than me to bring in a new era of wrestling entertainment? This season the world will be in shock and awe by the greatness that is... Eternal Eclipse!

Eternal Eclipse sticks both his arms out and looks to the ceiling as he is showered with boos from the ATW crowd.

Eternal Eclipse: I have to stop this. It seems to me that all I ever do is run my mouth off and win matches. I am tired of this same old predictable lifestyle. I want the world to know the lengths I will go to too be the best ever!

Eternal Eclipse points over to the backstage area. A Jobber appears from behind the backstage and starts making his way down the ramp towards the arena. As he makes his way up the steel steps and on t the side of the apron he begins to gloat and get the fans psyched. He turns to face EE, then EE turns and clotheslines the helpless poor soul over the ropes and down to the floor. After a few moments on the ground, the Jobber rises to his feet as EE does a suicide dive over the top rope on to the Jobber. They both smack into the security barrier and are both down for sometime.

Connor Danielson: This is what people come to see! Let's see that again!

The titan-tron shows the replay of EE's amazing jump. As soon as the replay ends Eternal Eclipse rises to his feet and stares menacingly at his fallen prey. Eternal Eclipse drags his over to the steel steps and places him into a sitting position with his head resting on the side of the steps. Eternal Eclipse looks under the ring and finds a steel chair. EE looks over to the dazed fighter and raises the chair in the air.

Connor: Oh my god! No! What is he going to do with that chair?

Christian Ghost: Settle down! This is action at its best!

Eternal Eclipse runs at the opponent and slams the chair into the jobber's head with a sickening sound of steel on skull. Eternal Eclipse repeats this 5 times again until the medics push him away to tend to the battered and bruised man.

Medic One: Hey can you hear me?

Medic Two: He has a severe concussion and many lacerations. We need to get this man to the ER.

As the two doctors carry the man away in a stretcher EE makes his way back into the ring with a mic.

Eternal Eclipse: This was just a taste of what I can dish out on my opponents. Let this be a warning to everyone back there, out here, and watching at home. I am not afraid! Do not mess with me!

OOC: Edited

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum