Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just before I start

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just before I start Empty Just before I start Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

The crowd waits for the next match to start. It's for the Synthetic Breed Championship. The announcer introduces first the champion Travis Touchdown. A huge entrance is done with fireworks and multiple colored flashes as Travis enters the arena on his Schpeltiger bike. He wears a special black coat with Synthetic Breed Champion written on it. He walks in the ring showing off his title at all four aprons.

Announcer: And now the challllll...

Travis grabs the mic from the announcer.

Travis Touchdown: Wait a minute before you introduce anyone else. I would like to say a few words. First of all, congratulations to (OOC: will edit since that I don't know who wins) for finally having a chance at my title. It's always appreciated when people try. Of course, when they happen to face me, they just lose, and that's the sad part of the story. But you know, they still try. By the way(person who won the match) how did you like having my title accross the face? I hope you enjoyed it because that's the only taste you'll have of it.

The crowd laughs and cheers

Travis Touchdown: Now there's this other thing that I have to talk about. I've been hearing a lot of people saying, "Travis' streak his over", "He lost the other week, now he's going to lose his title". To these people I say.. SHUT UP!!

The crowd cheers even louder.

Travis Touchdown: Seriously, people, give me a break. First of all, if anything it was Viv's fault. Here I am, destroying every single person in that ring, when suddenly, Vivica thinks it's smart move to tag herself in and get all the glory. And what happens next? BAM! We... I mean she loses our match. So technically, I didn't lose, SHE's the one who got pinned, not me. And I'm still undefeated on one on one. But hey, why do I care after all, I dropped the Undefeated Title quite some time ago, and now I have this brand new shiny belt. Am I right?

The crows erupts and is more eager to see the match start.

Travis Touchdown: So without any further ado, let's get this match started.

The announcer shows that he wants the mic back to introduce the next person. But Travis thinks twice about it and decides to keep the mic.

Travis Touchdown: You know what, I'll take care of that. Hum, hum... testing 1 2 1 2. Ok let's do this. HERO COME OUT HERE YOU LOSER!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum