Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Empty Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: Technically this is after the time limit BUT I'm the one who edits so shh.

The camera turns on to show Hack3r standing up against the massive speakers in his locker room wearing black and white athletic gear, complete with headband and bottle of energy drink. The noise that can be heard from the speakers is O-zone's "Dragostea don tei" or as it's more colloquially known, Numa Numa. The camera pans out to show Cornelius the rabbit running on a small treadmill that appears to have been specially made. A knock is heard on the door and Hack3r crosses the room to open the door. He places one hand on the doorknob while taking a drink with the other and then slowly pulls the door open.

OOC: Over to you Al

2Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Empty Re: Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Alparslan

Alparslan stands in the hall way and enters the locker room.

Alparslan: Hello Hack3r

Alparslan's pet bird, Phoenix, walks in wearing a specially designed tuxedo.

Last edited by Alparslan on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Empty Re: Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r: Oh hi Al ... uhh, D'you need something? I'm kind of busy right now as you can see ...

Hack3r glances over his shoulders making it clear that he's talking about Cornelius who at this point has stopped running and is busy working out with some little dumb bells.

Hack3r: and then later I'm on Will's talk show thing. Is this important or can it wait?

OOC: Back over to Al.

Last edited by Hack3r on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Empty Re: Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Alparslan

Alparslan: Yeah! I wanted to wish you two good luck for the bunny Olympics.

Phoenix walks over to Cornelius and watches him working out.

Alparslan: You see me and Phoenix here are going to the Bird Olympics. we have been training for months!

Phoenix suddenly starts doing some weird push-up like things with his wings.

Alparslan: Oh, and I got Cornelius a tuxedo!

Alparslan gives Hack3r a little red box.

Last edited by Alparslan on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Empty Re: Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r takes the small box from Al.

Hack3r: A tuxedo ay? I'll try it on him after he takes a shower. I don't want him getting it all sweaty and horrible.

Cornelius stops what he's doing and looks up at Hack3r. The rabbit then gets up and hops over to a small door that is cut into the big door that leads into Hack3r's shower room.

Hack3r: So Phoenix is competing ay? I wish him luck! Judging by that push up thing he just did I'm sure he can win. Now not to rush you or anything but I kind of am proper busy. Is there anything else?

Last edited by Hack3r on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Empty Re: Good luck Cornelius and/or Phoenix Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Alparslan

Alparslan: Oh, and I just found out you have a match at the PPV aswell. Good luck with that! We need to get on our way aswell.

Phoenix runs to Alparslan who picks him up and then they make their exit which leaves Hack3r standing in the room by himself. The faint sound of water running can be heard as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Hack3r on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whole thing edited like a pro.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum