Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're gonna need a montage!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You're gonna need a montage! Empty You're gonna need a montage! Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera turns on to show Andrea walking down the now familiar stretch of corridor that leads to Hack3r's locker room. She inches towards the door and then knocks softly but no response is heard. There is a faint sound of Survivor's Eye of the tiger that can be heard in the air. Pandora knocks again a little bit louder and finally the door opens just a little bit, enough for Hack3r to fit his head through sheepishly.

Hack3r: Uhh yeah?

Andrea: What's going on in there?

Andrea steps closer towards the door but Hack3r begins making weird noises at her.

Andrea: Whoa, what?

Hack3r: It's a secret! Now, what'd you want?

Andrea: Well I wanted an interview as per but I can see you're busy so I'll just leave you. I'll see you later!

Andrea begins to walk away from the door as Hack3r closes it. A few seconds later she turns back around and crashes through the now closed door. All she can see is an obstacle course set up all around the room that seems like it could only just accomodate a small mammal. We can see Cornelius is making his way through the obstacle course wearing a khaki camoflage bandanna that is holding his floppy ears back. The albino rabbit can be seen scaling a metre high piece of combat netting, he then proceeds to dive straight down into a small pool of water. Andrea just looks at Hack3r then falls to the floor laughing hysterically.

Hack3r: I can explain this!

Andrea: Yeah I'm sure -

She begins to laugh again, still rolling around on the floor.

Andrea: Like, what -

The laughing begins again. Andrea stands up and tries to calm herself.

Andrea: Seriously, what is this?

Hack3r: I don't think you'd of known but the annual Rabbit Olympics is in a few weeks and Cornelius is tipped to take the gold. I'm just helping with his training.

Andrea: Wow. Just wow. I think I'm going to leave you to it.

She turns and begins to walk out of the room. On her way to the exit she has to step over a small tunnel that Cornelius is busy running through. She chuckles to herself then walks out of the room and closes the door behind her. Back out in the corridor she falls against the wall guffawing to herself as the camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum