Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Around

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Best Around Empty The Best Around Mon May 30, 2011 1:03 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. The man makes his way down the stage bouncing on each step he takes. His white hair staying perfectly still as he goes. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.

Eternal Eclipse: Hello ATW fans. It is I, Eternal Eclipse, here with an important message to everyone out there who believes they can beat me.

EE's voice is calm and confident.

Eternal Eclipse: Last week I once again proved why I am the greatest wrestler to step into this business! EVER! Not only did I beat one of the top competitors in ATW, but I also showed that my natural born talent rubs off on some.

EE pauses for a moment with the most narcissistic look on his face before continuing.

Eternal Eclipse: DJ! Defjam! You're brand new DeManufacture champion!

Crowd cheers

Eternal Eclipse: Yes, yes. It is exciting. Although he never would have got near as far as he did... without ME! When he came into this business, I made him a deal. He worked for me and I mentored him through the ropes to become almost as good as me. DJ... I can honestly say that you are the 2nd best wrestler in this business today, besides me. I can say I am proud to be a part of The Mafia with you. So please come out here and show me, the fans, and the world your gratitude!

2The Best Around Empty Re: The Best Around Mon May 30, 2011 4:21 am

Defjam

Defjam

Frontline by Pillar rams off the P.a as the audience starts chanting "hardcore". Def-jam walks down the ramp with his newest T-Shirt, torn jeans and shades. he casually walks down the ramp, carrying his shiny title on his shoulder, he proceeds in slapping fan's hands as he reaches the ring and rolls in. He climbs onto a turnbuckle and raises his title up high. he then jumps off and calls for a mic.

Def-jam: Well Hey there Mr. Eternal Eclipse. Newest member of the Mafia. And HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOO AAA TTTT WWWWWW!!!!!

The Fans begin to cheer.

Def-jam: So you say, I wouldn't have gotten where I am today without your help, well in a sense. Forcing me to be your lackey for a whole season and then almost getting me fired seems like a perfect way to start off my career...

Eternal almost starts to say something but Def-jam cuts him off.
[/color]
Def-jam: BUUUUUUUUUUT if I had not gone through your torment period, I wouldn't have peaked the interest of William and Ghetto Blaster. so yea thanks Eternal.

3The Best Around Empty Re: The Best Around Tue May 31, 2011 3:21 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Not only that, but I offered you a challenge to get over. You fought through adversity to get to the brink of almost beating me. Although that was not the case. Thank you for your services and you are welcome. Not everyone gets to be as lucky as you do to know me personally.

4The Best Around Empty Re: The Best Around Tue May 31, 2011 6:44 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: And what a ... "Thrill" that was. You just be glad that I forgive easy, especially since Im surrounded by my people, the fans of ATW!

The fans cheer as Def-jam raises his fist.

5The Best Around Empty Re: The Best Around Tue May 31, 2011 6:53 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

EE smiles politely then removes his gloves one finger at a time.

Eternal Eclipse: Enough with this fan appeal garbage. Let's get to the important topic

The Crowd Boos.

Eternal Eclipse: To show I am not a complete jerk. I extend my hand to you. In hopes that this will put to rest any bad blood we may have between the two of us. We are working together now. If you have my back, I promise to always have yours. No matter what.

Eternal Eclipse extends his bare hand

6The Best Around Empty Re: The Best Around Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Funny how the people who treat you the worst always comes when you make a name for yourself. But I may need a sly, manipulating guy like you one day.

Def-jam shakes his hand tightly.

7The Best Around Empty Re: The Best Around Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: No matter what our past is, we work to together now... In The Mafia. You must always respect la familia!

8The Best Around Empty Re: The Best Around Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam releases his hand

Def-jam: La familia....

Def-jam steps off for a minute as if struck by a sudden, hidden, pain that tortures his mind. He looks back to Eternal.

Def-jam: This is the only family I have left.

He walks up the ramp trying to hold back memories as he holds on tight to his title.

Last edited by Hack3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited entire thread)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum