Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mafia Young guns

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mafia Young guns Empty The Mafia Young guns Sat May 28, 2011 3:11 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam And Travis Touchdown are kicking back in The Mafia's Locker room laughing.

Def-jam: I still can't believe you dated her!

Last edited by Defjam on Sat May 28, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Mafia Young guns Empty Re: The Mafia Young guns Sat May 28, 2011 3:33 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: What did you expect. Girls can't get enough of the Touchdown Effect. She's not the only one that fell under the spell. But enough about that, it's time to focus on our opponents. I have Hero and you... you have AnthraX. What we need to do in the end is make the Mafia shine with more gold than the 40 thieves cave. I'm already on Hero's case, how's it going with AnthraX?

3The Mafia Young guns Empty Re: The Mafia Young guns Sat May 28, 2011 3:48 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Ah Man he'ss no big deal. He's a tough one but I'm sure I'll come out on top. That reminds me, Anna is comin' over my place again tonight!

Def-jam laughs

4The Mafia Young guns Empty Re: The Mafia Young guns Sat May 28, 2011 4:15 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Yeah? Well before thinking about that, we need to support our comrades tonight. Don't forget that Ghetto and William have a one on one match. It's time for them to prove that they are as good as a team than as they are solo. Tonight is going to prove that once more the Mafia are on top of ATW.

5The Mafia Young guns Empty Re: The Mafia Young guns Sat May 28, 2011 4:47 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Ahh that's true Bro! We need to show our support to the Mafia! but they are showing their solo skills, so all we can do is pump them up before and party with 'em afterwards!

6The Mafia Young guns Empty Re: The Mafia Young guns Sun May 29, 2011 4:30 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Yeah I guess so. Let's get out of here, their match is about to start.

Both wrestlers leave the place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum