Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected Announcement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unexpected Announcement Empty Unexpected Announcement Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 am

Wild

Wild

Connor: Man, I am telling you Christian tonight has been awesome so far and I think it is just starting to...

Just then a backstage hand walks in front of the camera, lays down a piece of paper and whispers into Christian's ear. Christian nods and stands up with a microphone

Christian: Ladies and Gentleman it is with great upset to announce to you that I have received a message from The Board of Darkness and they have cancelled the match evening between Wildthing and Alparslan because of a fear of investment relations and the health of their safety.

The crowd begins to boo and hiss.

Connor: I'd have to agree a bit with the crowd. Even I was expecting someone to be carried out unconscious.

Christian: However, they have informed here that tonight, New Generation will finally have their rematch that was overlooked for over a month now.

The crowd is mixed with emotions. Some are cheering for New Generation, others are saying they want to see Wildthing versus Alparslan.

Christian: This is their final word, and we must obey it whether we like it or not they said.

Christian lays down the microphone and sits back down next to Connor.

Connor: Well set up your DVRs because you don't want to miss the rematch that some have only dreamed of, Double Helix Tag Match: New Generation vs. The Mafia.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum