Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The element of surprise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The element of surprise Empty The element of surprise Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:43 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera gets in focus as we she a female figure walking down the lavish hallway backstage as the female gets closer we see Vivica Lockhart ajusting her outfit as she enters her the S.A.D lockeroom

VL: Finally!, the day is here and you and I are going show "the boss" why we are going to beat him once again and this time he brought along a girl who thinks she can handle us in the ring.

Vivica cracks her knuckles before putting on her marroon and black gloves

VL: I know for sure she will have to step in the ring with me and she better have some competition or I'm going to show her why I am the finess of fierceness!

2The element of surprise Empty Re: The element of surprise Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Naven X

Naven X

the camera turns slowly to reveal Naven X wearing a stylish black trench coat as he shows off a nice grin...

Naven X: Cameraman look here!..you see this!

Naven holds on to a piece of cloth stained with blood..

Naven X: This is a piece of the out Phenom's slave boy valac was wearing when I destroyed him and kicked him right in the head!..and this blood is a reminder to phenom and everyone watching right now!...Don't mess withthe renegade and don't mess with the S.A.D!

3The element of surprise Empty Re: The element of surprise Sun May 01, 2011 2:10 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica looks at naven with a keen eye then looks back at the camera.

VL: That's right!, the whole world is going to see something that will blow their mind because at the end of the night...you al will witness something shocking

Vivica taps naven on the shoulder..

VL: And can't tell you what it is, because it's a surprise,haha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum