Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give me a Fight!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Give me a Fight! Empty Give me a Fight! Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:21 pm

RCJ

RCJ

The lights in the arena go black for a few moments, then a series of coloured lights begin to flash all around the arena. From the top of the ramp emerges Rodrigo Jackson, and he stands at the top of the ramp, looking around. He then runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope, and goes to the turnbuckle and signals to the crowd. Wandering around the ring, a member of technical staff passes him and a microphone.

Rodrigo: Mr. Phenom, I have a question for you. Why, Oh Why, do you not give me the matches I want? Do you have an answer to that. Because you had better. I'm sure All of my fans in the crowd will be asking the same thing. Why? Because you want me to lose? Because the Mafia held you Hostage, saying that they're scared of me and don't want to fight me? It's getting rather lame.

Rodrigo: Look at the person holding up that crowd sign.

Rodrigo Points to a Fan holding up a crowd sign saying "Down with the Mafia".

Rodrigo: Is it that you, the General Manager of this whole organization, are scared of the Mafia? Do they hold you at Gunpoint, or are you just a general coward? Because if you want to prove you are not a coward, you will give me a match with a memeber of the mafia. I don't care who it is, whether it Be American Football Travis or the Strawberry Jam Guy, just give me a match with one of them.

Rodrigo paces around the top of the ring, anticipating the GM to come out and respond. When No-one comes out, he speaks again.

Rodrigo: So, that's the way it is huh? Well then...

Rodrigo exits the ring and grabs a steel chair. He slides the steel chair into the ring and then climbs in himself. He sets up the chair in the middle of the ring, and then sits on it.

Rodrigo: Either you or one of your cronies give me a match, or I'll just sit here through the whole night, proving that you and your management staff and just The Mafias Puppets to play with, and that they control you. I have a whole night to waste you know...

Rodrigo throws the microphone down on the floor and crosses his arms, staring down towards the top of the ramp.

Connor Danielson: Rodrigo is making a real statement tonight, how will managment respond?

Christian Ghost: Judging by the way Rodrigo just trash talked them, I think they're going to have a lot to say, and I think we're about to find out!

(OOC: VGM/Phenny or Member of Mafia to continue?)[justify]

2Give me a Fight! Empty Re: Give me a Fight! Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Defjam

Defjam

-Frontline By Pillar Blasts off the P.a And The Whole Crowd Roars in Excitement as Def-jam Walks onto the ramp. He is holding a mic and slowly moves his shades onto his head-

Def-jam: No Matter how many times we beat you or clown you, you just keep running your mouth huh?

Crowd: OOOOOHHHHH So Truuueeeee!!

Def-jam: And To have to Waste MY time coming out here every week to shut you up is starting to get lame.

Crowd: HAAHAHAHAHAH

Def-jam: But on a serious note, We all Know Phenom is Wolvian's Pet. But hey not our fault he gives you people to strong for you to handle. Like Me and so far everyone you've faced since you got here.

Crowd: Haaaaaaaahahahahahhaahahahhahaahha

Def-jam: Now i can go on, and ALLL of you ATW fans know i can but like i said this is like a weekly cycle, You talk shit we come out and shut you up. So How about you find someone else's -Censored- to ride, cus the mafia is just Far to busy.

-The Crowd Cheers Wildly as Def-jam Taunts to the crowd. RCJ Glares at him Pissed off.-

3Give me a Fight! Empty Re: Give me a Fight! Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm

RCJ

RCJ

(OOC: I chose when I'm pissed off Razz)

Rodrigo: Whoah Defjam, you really are stupid. The only reason you come out every week is not to speak to me, but to rather run your mouth screaming your the best. Screaming your the best just makes you look like a pancake.

Rodrigo: And you'll admit that Phenom is Wolvian's pet? Wow, are you really that inside on this Federation? Does your Chicken Crew run this federation or something? And, and since I believe your pretty stupid, when I say Chicken Crew, I mean The Mafia.

Rodrigo stands up off the chair, then folds it up and holds it in one hand, while holding the microphone in the other.

Rodrigo: You think your So good walking around as the Self-Proclaimed "Hardcore Extremist". Isn't it weird how you never actually fight in any Hardcore matches? Is it beacuse your afraid of this?

He Holds up the Chair

Rodrigo: And having it hit against you like this?

Rodrigo holds the chair out in front of him, then brings it up forward rapidly, hitting himself in the skull with it. A loud SMACK is heard all around the arena, while the crowds shout. Rodrigo then brings the chair back down to in front of him. He then throws the Chair on the ground, while the sight of blood is evident beneath his Mask. He smiles and looks up

Rodrigo: That is what it means to be hardcore, have no regrets about doing anything, you literally have to be Insane and Mental, which I am both, are you?

4Give me a Fight! Empty Re: Give me a Fight! Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: you really REALLY must be retarted. If i had my way every match i had would be hardcore. Unfortunately i dont run the Shows.

-Def-jam Smirks at the chair-

Def-jam: And if your gonna talk shit, at LEAST do it right. Its Not the Hardcore Extremist its the LEGEND OF XTREME.

-The crowd Begins To chant X-Treme over and over until Def-jam starts to speak again-

Def-jam: I am not the best, I may never be the best, but i strive to be the best which makes me feel like the best, and i perform at my best. You can stand there in your still unwashed outfit, blab on about how im stupid but hey at least you had parents to raise you to become the Smelly ogre you are today.

-Some of the crowd laughs at the joke, others look sympathetically at Def-jam-

5Give me a Fight! Empty Re: Give me a Fight! Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

RCJ

RCJ

(OOC: That needs editing, instead of Retarded it should be Stupid.)

Connor Danielson stands up and addresses the situation.

Connor Danielson: I regret to inform both of you, but we just got word that Rodrigo will be facing Lowell tonight.

Rodrigo: Is that so? Well, I guess I'll have to kick your butt another time then

6Give me a Fight! Empty Re: Give me a Fight! Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Your not even Worth me facing you, ive got way more important things to worry about than a freak with a hi gene problem.

-Def-jam Walks to the back as the Fans Cheer his name-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum