Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam Empty Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:28 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Travis And Def-jam are watching their match from last week on ATW.com-

Def-jam: I must admit We did a hell of a job working together Trav. Maybe we are a solid team after all.

2Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam Empty Re: Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Team? Didn't I tell you I don't do teams? I'm the undefeated champion, not the tag team one. I had to save you twice during this match dude. And don't forget I gave us the victory, look.

Travis grabs the mouse pad and replays the end of the match.

Travis Touchdown: You see that right here. Perfect Full Nelson, flawless execution, when Hero was locked in, he knew it was over, and that's why I'm the Undefeated Champion. Anyway I've got to go and get ready for my match. Facing that Alparslan dude again, he's back with some weird bird. I may have to cut that thing with my lightsaber if he gets too annoying.

Travis leaves the room as he shuts the door behind him, he stares at Def-Jam.

Travis Touchdown:You're up against RCJ again tonight huh?

Def-Jam nods

Travis Touchdown: Good luck then. And don't forget, for the Mafia.

Both do the same gesture as Travis says those words. Travis leaves and heads to the ring.

3Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam Empty Re: Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto walks in with the belt on his shoulder

GB: What the hell I can't count my money with all this damn noise.Lets face the facts is you two won your tag match but there was moments when it seems like you was going to lose. Both of you have single matches tonight i'm looking for wins tonight. Now both of you need to proves something to me yes Travis you shown me that you can handle outside business but now it time to handle ring business.Defjam you call yourself a hardcore icon that's a name I was known for early in my career show me how hardcore you can get trust me you don't want to know what happens if you lose.

Ghetto turns around and goes back into his office

4Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam Empty Re: Teamwork.. TT and Def-jam Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Defjam

Defjam

-as Travis shrugs and exits Def-jam smirks and begins to shadow box as the camera fades-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum