Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

getting rid of the weak link

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1getting rid of the weak link Empty getting rid of the weak link Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Wolf

Wolf

The arena goes completly black. Aiden's Cry Little Sister begins to play over the speakers. A video a crimson moon is shown on the tron. Fog begins to pour out of the entrance way as the chimes in the song begin to hit. As the vocals begin to speak with in the song a curtain of fire explodes and Wolvian steps throught it. Wolvian dressed in his long hooded sleveless black robe stands at the tope of the ramp as the crowd boo's. The curtain of fire slowly dies and two walls of pyrotechnics explode as Wolvian slowly walks down the ramp. As Wolvian gets to the edge of the ramp the ring fills with fog. Wolvian then starts to walk up the stairs. He then climbs between the ropes and moves into the middle of the ring. Wolvian stands there for a bit before raising his hands. As his hands raise the robe falls off him to show the ATW World title around his waste. An explosion of fire engulfs the ring like a circle of fire reaching up to the rafters. As the fire lowers the lights come on and the music stops.

Wolvian: At the start of this season I promised things would be changing for Dakrness. I promised that I would be weeding out the weak links! And on Prototype You all saw what I do to the weak link!

The crowd begins to boo loudly at Wolvian.

Wolvian: Executioner Of Anarchy was given a chance to prove tot he world his dark power. But time and time again he failed us! The Darkness will grow stronger every week and there is nothing any one can do to stop us!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum