Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cosa Nostra

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cosa Nostra Empty Cosa Nostra Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 am

William_b33

William_b33

Stagehands are in the ring setting up some couches and tables. Their is bottles of wine and other alocholic beverages. Their is even a bottle of a mysterious liquid on the one table. Everything inside the ring is gold. A television is seen being lowered above the ring. The mat is covered with a carpet. Writing is seen on it. The words "Cosa Nostra" can be seen every where. All the stagehands leave the ring, and head backstage. A familar sound is heard thoughout the arena. The crowd is anticipating one or severe people. The camera cuts to the backstage area. Will Bergeron and Travis Touchdown are seen talking.

Travis Touchdown: I thought we were doing this together?

Will Bergeron: We will be, but my guest requested that I do this first show alone. I

Travis Touchdown: Ok, but this better be a one time thing.

Will Bergeron: I promise after all we are the ones responsible for this great idea.

Travis Touchdown: Go make us proud.

With that. The sound of Semi-automatic is heard and followed with Uprising by Muse. William Bergeron heads out from backstage and onto the stage. Will is seen in his trademark pin striped suit and glasses. He stops on the ramp. Will Bergeron preforms his taunt as golden sparks are seen behind him. He continues down to the ring. Will Bergeron makes his way into the ring, grabbing a microphone on the way.

Will Bergeron: Hellllo, ATW universe. I would like to introduce to you a new part of ATW. I call it "Cosa Nostra". Myself and fellow Mafia members will be interviewing superstars of ATW. We may even surprise you with some celebrities. Do you want to know who my first guest is?

Crowd: YESSSSSSS!!!!

Will Bergeron: This man is ATW, without him there would be no ATW. He is the man that gave me my job. Please welcome the leader of ATW, PHENOM THE VAMPIRE LORD!!!!!

2Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:12 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The lights in the arena go out leaving it drenched in darkness. The Titantron flickers back to life to show a message written in a dark shade of red.

"I have become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Then the unmistakable intro to Sybreed's "I am Ultraviolence" starts playing over the speaker system.
Phenom appears at the top of the ramp as a curtain of fire starts raining from above. He steps through it and makes his way down the ramp in a chorus of boos which he ignores.
Phenom jumps up on the apron and dodges the top rope to get inside the ring.
He takes a seat on one of the golden chairs.

Phenom: Skip the smooth talk and jump to the interesting questions Will. I don't have all day

https://jockerland.com/

3Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:15 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: A little to the point, but ok. Well, I'd just like to say honor to be in same ring as you. I will start by asking what your childhood was like? You seem to be hiding a deep secret all the time.

4Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom's eyes squint a little as he tries to see if there are any hidden intentions behind Will's question.

Phenom: It was...unique to say the least. But you're not doctor Phil and i am no emo in need of therapy...
I will tell you this though: If anyone ever gives you the chance to take a look inside my head you SHOULD decline it. The things i have seen can not be unseen

5Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:31 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: That's intense. I believe that. Whenever I see you, I feel a mix of pain and glory. A really deadly combo, I have been in some situation. The vibe am getting from you is hundred times worse. I will skip ahead to why we are here today. What made you decide to become a wrestler?

6Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: Boredom and the possibility of inflicting as much pain as i want upon the unfortunate souls that my cross my path in the ring and outside of it.

He pauses for a second.

Phenom: Oh and the chicks! You will not believe how many foolish goths have jumped in my arms. Finding food has never been easier for a vampire...

7Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:43 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: You truly picked the best business for your lifestyle. The only better option for you is a rockstar.
William Bergeron laughs a little off that.

Will Bergeron: Sorry, I had a few drinks before this. By the way, have some of that on the table. I had it get it specially ordered. Alright, we all want to know. I know you were part of many great indy federations. But,How does it feel of finally have all the power?

8Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: Ahh, now we're getting somewhere. The Power... It's great! I can force anyone fight whenever i want for my entertainment and profit.

He makes himself more comfortable in his chair.

Phenom: Power makes you strong and the lack of fear of consequences makes you immortal. That is why good guys always bow down to the almighty Abyss.

Phenom: But that's a lesson you learnt already, or else you wouldn't be running around collecting bets and doing other thigns...

9Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: I`ve learned that a long time ago. That why am here. My boss is not a push over. Quick question, How is the taste of that? At your standards?

Phenom is seen chugging the bottle back.

Will Bergeron: Ok, why did you choose to name the federation "Archetype Wrestling"?

10Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: An archetype is a prototype, the first of its kind. The mold for all that follow. And since i wanted an unique Federation that everyone will strive to match but never will, i went with Archetype Wrestling.

11Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Now to the real business. You have come up with two amazing concepts for the past PPVs. Do you have a match that will wow the fans and everyone watching season?

12Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: Well of course we have The Mafia versus The New Generation in a straight up tag team match for the Double Helix Tag Team Championships, Wolvian going up against the winner of the circular tournament... and a couple of surprises. Spoiling it all now would just make the show boring, don't you agree?

13Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:22 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergereon: Yes in deed. I know the fans will be in for a thriller of a show. I have a question for one of the fans. I read it and it seems stupid. I have to fire my question screener. I think I know a way. Details later boss. If your a so called vampire, why are you losing matches, and not invincible?

14Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:27 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: First of all i will need that moron's address after this is over.
Second of all, Vampires do not win every single pathetic battle. It's all about planning and using your energy when you have to! But in the end we always come out on top...

15Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: My thoughts were actually the same when I read that. Misconception is my word of the day. That question just wrecked my show. I have one last question to ask you. Would you be willing to help get me a interview with Wolvian? I believe I have two reasons for him to accept.

16Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: I will talk to him. He's not the kind of man to back down from anything, so an interview should be a piece of cake for him...
Would that be all?

17Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:38 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Yes, thank you for your time. I have arranged for a fresh victim to be at your GM door apon your arrive, enjoy. Any words you would like to finish off with? And can you treat the fans by ending this talk show?

18Cosa Nostra Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: Keep on watching Archetype Wrestling, the only wrestling show where talk shows do not have to end in a brawl!

The camera fades to black

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum