Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Touchdown means business

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Touchdown means business Empty Touchdown means business Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

The camera is filming Travis Touchdown and Sylvia as they're walking backstage. They both stop in front of a door on which "GENERAL MANAGER's OFFICE" is written.

Sylvia: Ok Travis remember, you promised last time. Now it's the moment respect that promise. Now let's go in and do your part of the deal.

Travis Touchdown: You're a great chess player Sylvia, you know that? If I get fired in the end, you'll have lost everything.

Sylvia: Don't worry, it's all going to be ok. Now get to work!

Travis Touchdown opens the door dynamicaly and walks in.

Travis Touchdown: Phenom! It's nice to see that you're in your office. And before you ask,NO! I do not knock on doors before walking in. As the undefeated champion I do what I want, when I want. The reason I bothered coming directly to you is because you had me waiting for my match at Fear Factory. I was ready, warmed up to take on ANYBODY, and you had the nerve to make me wait?

Sylvia: Not a smart move Phenom. I thought we we're friends.

Sylvia makes a girly sad face.

Travis Touchdown: Listen here, you might be the general manager around, but I'm the undefeated Champion, the only real champion in this building and here's how it goes: Archetype Wrestling is my territory. I have dominated Fear Factory and Prototype. I stood firm over my fallen opponents on both shows. Those are my shows now, I own this place. So listen here, soon enough ATW will be mine, the whole of it will be in my grasp. With that said, give me my match now Phenom. Bring a sucker in the ring and let me crush him in front of the whole ATW universe.

OOC (I don't even know what that means but apparently that's what everybody writes when they add remarks at the end of their RP):

Phen if you wish to add something, go ahead Wink

2Touchdown means business Empty Re: Touchdown means business Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: OOC means Out Of Character. Now you know.

3Touchdown means business Empty Re: Touchdown means business Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Thanks, indeed now I do Wink

4Touchdown means business Empty Re: Touchdown means business Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom gets up from the chair and starts in the eyes of Travis, only the mahogany desk between them keeping him from jumping on the intruder.

Phenom: First of all i do not tolerate insolence.People who barge in my office only have 2 ways out:
-through the door in a cloud of dust, spraying blood and splintered woor
-out the window, in the back of the closest trash van.
But since your match against Naven X is up next i can't afford injuring you...

He jumps over the desk and grabs Sylvia by the throat and with a swift move from the wrist she's sent flying through the open door in the hallway, bumping her head against the cold wall.

Phenom: Next time you will have the honor of being one of the few people to fly with Vampire Air.

https://jockerland.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum