Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission: FIND THE BABY WOLF!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission: FIND THE BABY WOLF! Empty Mission: FIND THE BABY WOLF! Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom is seen relaxing in his black leather chair in the office when his newest disciple, Valac walks in through the door. He kneels before his master, with his head down, staring at the floor , not daring to look in the eyes of the Vampire Lord.
-
Valac: What may your humble servant do to please you my master?
-
Phenom lets out a slight chuckle as he's enjoying the view. Seeing the mentally disturbed man knelt at his feet gave him the feeling that he was almighty and allpowerful. A god among humans.
-
Phenom: I want you to find Wolvian's half sister. My guess is she's living with hers and Wolvian's father, so if we find her we find the old decrepit wolf as well.
-
A sigh is heard coming from the bottom of Valac's chest. He knows this is a dangerous mission that may very well cost him his life
-
Phenom ignores his disciple as always as he knows that Valac can't betray him. He has nowhere to go... no one to reach out for help... there's no one out there for him.
-
Phenom: You can do whatever you want in this quest. If blood must be spilled then so be it. Everyone dies sooner or later. Some are just unfortunate enough to meet their creator earlier than planned.
-
He offers his right hand to Valac who kisses it with fear and respect.
-
Phenom: Now be gone!
-
Valac gets up to his feet, turns around and gets out the door. He sighs again before going down the dark hallways of the arena heading towards the exit.

https://jockerland.com/

2Mission: FIND THE BABY WOLF! Empty Re: Mission: FIND THE BABY WOLF! Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Naven X

Naven X

OCC: Id like this to be separate from the first RP...this is when we return from commercial...

Conner Danielson: Welcome Back to Prototype!..but before we get back to the action we recieved horrible news during the break..we will show you the clip on what happened....

The camera slowly follows Valac as he opens the exit door and continues walking to the parking lot..Then out of nowhere..an unknown hooded man attacks Valac from behind...Valac stuggles to fight back, but then the unknown man hits valac with a steel bat to the back of the head....

Unknown Man: Oh no, Not yet!

The Hooded man picks up Valac from his legs and drag him back inside the arena..He drags him to a door with the words "ATW General Manager" written on the door..Valac slowly begins to regain consciousness but the unknown man kicks him in the face and gets knocked out cold!...The unknown finishes by writting on a piece of paper and lays it on Valac's chest.

The paper reads "My message is sent!"

The camera returns back to Danielson and Ghost...

Christian Ghost: Ok Who the hell was that!, and what was his deal with Valac!!

Conner Danielson: I don't know chris!, but the fact of the matter is that Phenom must be furious and wants to find out who did this..

Christian Ghost: Well, It seems like it someone phenom knows very well...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum