Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jobber Joe prepares for his first match.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jobber Joe prepares for his first match. Empty Jobber Joe prepares for his first match. Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Jobber Joe

The scene opens up on Jobber Joe's "Dressing Room," which is just the janitor's closet that is cleared out, a bench put in it and the words "Jobber Joe" crudley scribbled on the door in black sharpie marker.

Inside, Jobber Joe sits on the bench, wringing his hands nervously, his shoulders slumped, showing all the enthusiasm of a guy on death row. His uncle and trainer/manager, Doc Smith, paces infront of him, behind him is a dry erase board on an easle

Doc Smith: So tonight is your first match! A chance to really shine in your new home!
Jobber Joe: I thought you said when I got this job all I had to do was clean up the place, not have to fight ancient nordic gods.
Doc Smith: No, I said we would clean up, as in make a fortune! You never listen.
Jobber Joe: Ok, well then I'll just get back to writing my will..
Doc Smith: Nonsense, kid! Listen, you know what you need?.
Jobber Joe: Better bladder control and a restraining order?.
Doc Smith: No! You need confidence, that's all! I've made this power point to help pump you up before your big match.
Jobber Joe: Uh, Uncle Doc, that's not a power point presentation. That's a dry erase board..
Doc Smith: Whaddaya talkin' about?! It's my words of power, and I point at it, ergo, a power point presentation!
Jobber Joe: When was the last time you were on a computer?.
Doc Smith: the last time I needed medication.
Jobber Joe: Still having troubles ge-
Doc Smith: Okay, okay! Obviously the power point presentation-
Jobber Joe: Not a power point presentation.
Doc Smith: Hush up, kid. Obviously, my incredible written words aren't going to do the trick. We need to get you a sparring partner..
Doc opens the door and in comes a small grey and brown chimp wearing a diaper and a cape. Around the chimp's waist is a gold belt.
Doc Smith: This here is Mr. Wiggles. He is the legendary Canadian Interspecies Wrestling Champion!.
Jobber Joe: He looks like a monkey to me.... An angry monkey..
Doc Smith: That's because he's out of smokes. Mr. Wiggles has a legendary 43-0 record. He's feared all around Canada. He once beat former champion No Face Wilie in thirty seconds.
Jobber Joe: No Face Willie?
Doc Smith: He was Handsome Willie before the match..
Jobber Joe: Uh... I don't know about this.
Doc Smith: Have I ever steered you wrong before?
Jobber Joe: Actually....
The Chimp leaps at him, and the camera switches to showing the door of the janitor closet. The agonized screamns of Jobber Joe can be heard from within.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum