Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

TAG WAR! Ideas for moves!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Empty TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OK people, as some of you might know we are going to have a huge tag team match at the PPV. it will be a battle royal as well and you will have to eliminate both players of a team to eliminate that team AKA one person can win the titles for his team if he is the last one standing

ANyway i am giving you the chance to write some of the spots of that match!
so if you have any ideas about a tag move, or a spectacular multi man move feel free to post it here
you can godmod other chars in here because i am allowing you and because in the end i will edit it anyway so let the imagination run wild!

10 men tower of doom? do it? triple springboard dropkick on a dude? sure!
Triple coast to coast? OF COURSE!
anything is welcomed!

https://jockerland.com/

2TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Empty Re: TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 pm

okey if the entire A.A.T.O is in this so like it can be me arctic, voltzandre and supermy.

Full Metal Python grabs *insert wrestler name*'s leg and puts it over his shoulder, he grabs them by the throat, lifts them up and slams them on the mat, executing a MORTAL Full Metal Bomb.
Voltzandre and Supermy lift *insert wrestler name* up in the air and place him on the outside of the ropes on the ring apron and bend his neck back over the ropes.
Arctic Terror climbs the top rope and leaps off and delivers a LEGENDARY Super Legdrop.

Okey i am not sure if a super legdrop is an actual TWG move but it sounds cool!

3TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Empty Re: TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:02 am

William_b33

William_b33

Move 1 Option

Superstar 1 lifts his opponent onto the top ropes. The opponent attempts to fight back, but Superstar 1 prevails. Superstar 1 lifts the opponent on his shoulder. Superstar 2 comes from behind and lifts superstar 1 with his shoulders. They all struggle from positioning. William Bergeron puts his head between superstar 2 head and slams all three to the ground preforming a devastating Tower of Doom

Move 2 Option

Superstar 1 picks up Superstar 2 on his shoulder as if to give him a electric chair drop. Superstar 3 and Superstar 4 climb separate turnbuckles. At the same time they leap off the ropes. Superstar 3 hits Superstar 2 with a Mortal Crossbody Attack, while Superstar 4 hits Superstar 1 with a devastating Spear.

The Mafia Finisher- Swim With The Fishes

Ghetto Blaster picks the opponent on this shoulders and powerbombs the opponent down and Ghetto Blaster is falling Will Bergeron connects with a super kick to back of the opponent head executing a Mortal Swim With The Fishes

The Mafia Teamwork.

Ghetto Blaster climbs the turnbuckle and yells to William Bergeron. Ghetto Blaster whispers something in William Bergeron's ear. William smiles, and climbs onto his partners shoulders. Ghetto Blaster stands up on top robe. William Bergeron tries to get his balance on Ghetto Blasters shoulders. He takes a deep breath and jumps off the shoulders. William does a 630 spin in the air and lands on "insert name here" performing a mortal Super Fully Fledged

Super Fully Fledged(by myself option)

Pre move set up.

William Bergeron sets up two 20 feet ladders, he grabs a table from the ground. William Bergeron lifts up table up on his shoulder and climbs the ladder. William Bergeron places the table on top of the ladders.
(Note: this can be way before move, where I beat on my opponents for a bit)

The move itself

William Bergeron climbs one of the ladders and moves his body onto the table. He attempts to stand up and gets his balance. He takes a deep breath and leaps off the table. William Bergeron does a 630 spin in the air and lands on opponent performing a Mortal Super Fully Fledged

(occ. Super Fully Fledged, either with my partner or could be a daredevil move by myself to win or eliminate someone)

4TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Empty Re: TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

right, This is assuming there are 3 tag teams in the match, W1 and w2 are from team 1, w3 and w4 are team 2 and w5 and w6 are team 3.

w1 & w2 perform a double suplex on w3 but w5 is behind them and catches w3 on his shoulder in kind of like a pre emptive powerbomb. w1 and w2 are like "wtf?" because they didn't feel an impact and they are taken out by w6. w4 turns up and takes out w6 then low dropkicks w5 so that they fall forward and w3 manages to connect with a hurricanrana (I think he was the one in the powerbomb clutch, Iunno, as I said, I'm not working properly)

That's all I have atm but I'm sure it could be extended with more moves if it's seen fit.

5TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Empty Re: TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

W1 and W2 are trading punches on the turnbuckle trying to gain the upper hand to superplex eachother. back in ring W3 is laying in a corner exhausted
W4 and W5 catch W6 and double suplex him, but in mid air W6 arches his back and lands on his feet but him and W5 and W4 are now locked in some sort of bridge. on the turnbuckle W1 has the upperhand and is ready to superplex W2. W3 appears out of nowhere and TOWER OF DOOM SUPLEX ON THE BRIDGING SUPERSTARS?

6TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Empty Re: TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:49 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

Wrestler 1 and Wrestler 2 push Wrestler 3 over the top rope, Wrestler 3 fights for stay in but he finally loses and falls down to the apron
WRESTLER 3 IS ELIMINATED !!!!
Wrestler 1 and 2 grabs Wrestler 4 and start beating him with a bunch of punchs and kick in the middle of the ring then they grabs Wrestler 4 arms and pull it and throw him to the ropes executing an Irish Whip. Wrestler 1 and 2 waits for him near to the ropes as wrestler 4 come running to them and they execute a back body drop to the outside of the ring but Wrestler 3 catches his partner in the air without let him touch the floor as Wrestler 1 and 2 gets near to ropes that are facing to the entrance waiting for another wrestler . Wrestler 3 helps Wrestler 4 to get up in the ring and Wrestler 4 goes running to Wrestler 2 and Wrestler 1 and hit them with a Double Clotheline sending them out of the ring
WRESTLER 1 AND WRESTLER 2 ARE ELIMINATED !!!

7TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Empty Re: TAG WAR! Ideas for moves! Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

right now we are thinking of having the paladins bring in the tools necessary for will's big ladder idea...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum