Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

She Debuts again...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1She Debuts again... Empty She Debuts again... Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Katz Pajamaz

The crowd sits in silence waiting for something else exciting to happen. All of the sudden Abandon All Ships's "Take one last breath" Blares from the speakers. Fireworks go off in every direction as the breakdown hits, ending in two blinding fireballs. When the audience can see again, Katz Pajamaz is seen at the entrance ramp. The crowd erupts in cheers. Waves go around the arena as the noise of the crowd becomes deafening. Katz runs towards the ring, slapping hands with one hand, holding her signature baseball bat in the other. She rolls into the ring and asks for a mic. Before speaking she stands and enjoys the noise coming from the massive crowd. She is barely audible over the amount of noise.

Katz: People, calm down! It's not like you haven't seen me before!

The crowd dies down a little, so Katz can be heard.

Katz: Its great to see you all for the third time! I know I kind of dissapeared on you last time, but im here to stay! To be honest, I ave no idea what has been going on here recently, as I do not currently own a T.V for reasons that shall remain unknown... But theres one thing that im sure of, And that is that there are probably a bunch of loud mouth hot-shots backstage. There always is, and I have been dealing with them my whole career.

Katz swings er bat over her shoulder, smirking, and once again raises the mic to her mouth.

Katz: So I figured, if anybody backstage would like to be shut up, now is their chance! It is time for me to prove again why I am the most extreme girl in wrestling!

Katz drops the mic and waits for a responce.

2She Debuts again... Empty Re: She Debuts again... Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:02 pm

ok u should switch this 2 main show coz i face your there and i could then answer the open challenge...

3She Debuts again... Empty Re: She Debuts again... Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Katz Pajamaz

I was told to write it here, but Okay

4She Debuts again... Empty Re: She Debuts again... Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: Carrying on ...

The lights in the arena go down low as Deaf Havana's "Friends like these" begins to play through the arena speakers. Sparks are shot down from the top of the titan tron creating a metaphorical blanket behind which nothing can be seen. When the sparks stop a spotlight is shone onto the top of the ramp to show Spriorite standing there with his arms wide and looking down towards the floor.. He flicks up his neck and begins to walk to the ring. Some fans stick out there hands in the hopes of having Spriorite shake it but he just carries on walking.

Christian Ghost: I wonder what's up with him? Normally he'd spend longer shaking the fan's hands then he would actually talking or fighting.

Spriorite takes a mic from one of the ring hands and slides into the squared circle as the music dies down. He raises the mic to his lips, shakes his head and lowers it again. He begins to pace the ring as his old friend stands there in confusion. After several tense moments of pacing Spriorite stops, looks at Katz and raises the microphone to his lips.

Spriorite: You've got some explaining to do.

Katz looks at him with serious confusion in her eyes.

Spriorite: The last time I saw you was when we escaped from that volcanic explosion and then you disappeared for months! You didn't call, you didn't text, you didn't even leave me a wall post on facebook! What's up with that? You know what, I don't even want to hear it. I just want to show you just how much pain you put me through with your absence. You might think this is crazy and makes no sense, I agree, but in this world it seems like any kind of personal dispute can be settled with a wrestling match ...

He arches his arms above his head then pulls his grey T-shirt off in one swift movement.

Spriorite: Well? Are you ready?

OOC: Over to you Katz. Maybe end your bit with you taking the first swing or something? I got a good scenario in mind haha

5She Debuts again... Empty Re: She Debuts again... Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Katz Pajamaz

Katz looks saddened at Spriorite.

Katz: Well Sprite, The reason I dissapeared was... Actually not that simple. See I breathed in fumes at the eruption, Damaged my lungs, could hardly breathe. Not a very happy story. if you remember the last few weeks before I left I couldnt talk? I thought it was just a flu or something until I went and saw a doctor. He told me all the effects of the fumes on my body. And as it turns out, hallucinations was an effect. So Ive been locked in a padded room for the last few months until I made a full recovery. I do admit I should have called before I left. But if you think it's the best way to settle this...

Katz takes of her shirt. She was wearing her wrestling gear underneath. She however does not take off her jeans, making this look like a street fight. She raises the microphone back to her mouth.

Katz: Lets do this.

Sprite, You wanna write the part with the first swing?

6She Debuts again... Empty Re: She Debuts again... Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The two friends square off against each other and begin to strafe in a circle around the ring. Spriorite takes a shot but his aim is off and he misses. He takes another shot which Katz manages to dodges and she skillfully connects with a retaliatory right hook. Spriorite steps backwards clutching his face. He turns around to show that his face is bleeding from the punch. He picks up the microphone he dropped then begins to speak.

Spriorite: What the hell Katz? I was just kidding but you really went for it! Look at this?

The camera zooms in on the facial cut.

Spriorite: Why would you think I was mad at you? I find your lack of faith in our relationship disturbing. Bad show, bad show.

Spriorite's mouth curls upwards into a big smile.

Spriorite: You haven't changed though.

The brit turns towards the crowd.

Spriorite: Can I officially introduce you to my friend, and possibly the toughest girl I know ... Katz Pajamaz.

Spriorite begins to clap for his friend and the crowd begin to cheer loudly.

OOC: I'm not really sure where to go with this now, Do you wanna finish it off Katz?

7She Debuts again... Empty Re: She Debuts again... Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

Katz Pajamaz

Katz smiles, obviously very releived. She raises the microphone to her mouth.

Katz: Jeez Sprite, Your too good of an actor! You had me going... And sorry about the cut. We'll make sure that gets fixed up. And uhhm, sorry about not knowing better.

Katz extends her hand in friendship, Which spriorite accepts. The 2 then walk off and dissapear backstage, as Katz music plays again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum