Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teaming Up?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teaming Up? Empty Teaming Up? Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:12 am

Ritter

Ritter

-
Alice Liddell and Alexander Ritter are backstage in the locker room.
-
Alice Liddell:  How are you feeling about the rumble?
-
Alexander Ritter: I’m feeling pretty good.  Drawing number one put me to far in the hole, but at least I threw out a few people before I got eliminated.  Next time though, I have to remember to guard cancel.
-
Alice Liddell:  I don’t think you can guard cancel and air combo, by the time you’re in the air you can’t block.
-
Alexander Ritter: Yeah well, story of my life.  This Snapshot girl is one of those that I’ve heard everyone.. Literally EVERYONE say how good she is, but I’ve never seen her myself to know if the reputation is overblown or not.  Now that I’ve seen her, and got taken out of the ring, I know she’s better than ME at any rate.
-
Alice Liddell:  You’ll bounce back.
-
Alexander Ritter:  Now that I’ve got my feet wet it’s time to hit the ground running.  I’ve been thinking about how you that I’m one of the best tag team wrestlers ever.  That’s true, I’ve won TONS of tag team titles, not so much singles titles.  So, even if there is no title available, I’m thinking I may need to team up with someone either way so I can play to my strengths.
-
Alice Liddell:  Have anyone in mind?
-
Alexander Ritter: A couple.
-
Alice Liddell:  Aster?  Lawson?
-
Alexander Ritter:  Yeah well.. the thing is, I don’t want to hold those guys back.  Besides, you know that teaming up with Aster and Vixen would never work long term.  You alluded to the parallels yourself.  It would fall apart and we’d all turn on each other sooner than later.
-
Alice Liddell:  But it would be exquisite watching it all fall apart!  Besides, you’ve turned on EVERY tag partner you’ve ever had!
-
Alexander Ritter:  Yeah but..
-
Alice Liddell:  Your nickname at one point was “The master of the cross and double cross”!
-
Alexander Ritter:  This time is different.  I need to team with someone that’s better than me, but not so much better that I’d be holding them back.  Someone I can just have fun with and give the crowd a good time.
-
Alice Liddell:  Oh no.. you’re not thinking of HER are you?
-
Alexander Ritter:  How can you tell?
-
Alice Liddell:  Your eyes turn into stars.
-
Alexander Ritter:  Well, just remember they turn into stars and not hearts.  It’s not like THAT.  She’s just someone who I’ve been a fan of for a long time and I think I would be fun to do some kind of team-up.  Check it out!
-
Ritter shows Alice a note he scribbled out.  She sighs and shakes her head as Ritter places it in Charity Devine’s locker.
-
Alice Liddell:  Leaving a “Yes or No” note in her locker.. what is this, high school?!?
-
Ritter shrugs.
-
Alexander Ritter:  We don’t have much to lose.  Could be fun.. right?
-
Ritter finishes getting ready and the pair leaves the locker room.
-
Teaming Up? Ttpartner

2Teaming Up? Empty Re: Teaming Up? Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Jacob Aster

Love the note thing man, been a few years since I was in school... like 24 of them. Smile

ASTER

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum