Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

You ain't seen nothin yet...Get it? Got it? Good!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Defjam

Defjam

2nd sucks would blast off the p.a as the fans cheer. Suddenly Defjam comes out wearing a a black vest and t shirt , ripped jeans and sneakers. He hi fives fans as he walks down the ramp smiling sharply. He accepts a mic from a stage hand then slides in. He paces around the ring as the cheers keeps going, then when they start to die, he stops in the center of the ring
-
Defjam: HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAA....TTTTT....WWWWW!!!!!
-
He nods his head at the reaction he gets from the crowd
-
Defjam: how y'all likin the show so far? You guys entertained? On the edge of you're seats? Waiting for the next segment of heart pounding nail biting suspense to emerge from this ring?
-
More cheers erupt from the audience as the hardcore maniac nods his head in approval
-
Defjam: well Ladies and Gents last week I returned to the ultimate squared circle to all my fans here in ATW and told you I was going for MY demanufacture championship... And indeed I will bring that gold home with me .. But tonight isn't ALL about me... No tonight another man... Well on his way to a hall of fame is here tonight..
-
The fans cheer but have a small but if confusion amongst them
-
Defjam: he's taken on ruthless fighters such as Vivica Lockhart, Hacker, and his biggest feud with our own general manager Phenom!
-
More cheers would erupt as the confusion begins to disappear
-
Defjam: ATW stand on your feet and help me welcome the one...the only... The RENEGADE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEN X!!!!!
-

OC: on you naven

Naven X

Naven X

The light dim slow as the titian show a clip of burning flames and a clip of Naven X time in ATW and he is seen being burned alive ..then you hear a voice begin to speak...
-
Voice:"sometimes you just feel tired.You feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.

-
Voice:"But you gotta search within you,gotta find that inner strength and just pull that fire out of you, and get that motivation to not give up, and not be a quiter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse."

-
Voice: But, I am better, I am stronger...I and the One the Only..THE RENEGADE!!!!

-
An explosion of pyro lights up the stage as the crowd erupts in cheers...Then flames begin to burst on stage..Then a figure walks through the fire as the Crowd cheers and "Til I Collapse"*Rock Remix* by Eminem began to play in the arena..Naven is seen with a black and white trench coat with a hoodie covering his face as he slowly walks down the ring
-
Ghost: With Naven covering his face it seems that he must look different from that horrible fire done by Anthrax

-
Naven stops at the end of the ramp and points at the crowd as they get louder then he enters the ring and walks up to Defjam with a handshake and side hug. Naven walks around the ring as the crowds cheers began to get louder almost deafening
-
Naven asks for the microphone then raises his finger to clam down the crowd..then raise the microphone to his lips
-
Naven X: In all my years in the business I have been through all lot of blood, sweat, and tears...if there is one thing that I know for a fact...is from all the pain..I never give up, I never quit...and I never DIE!

-
The crowd cheers, Naven pushes the cameraman away from his face he continues
-
Naven X: And at rekindle the fire I had lost many things...I lost my match at the tag titles...I lost my so called partner..and I lost my chance to become a World Heavyweight Champion!!

-
Naven X: But I have gone through more worst things than that, even myself being burned alive wouldn't stop me. in fact, it has made me better and I have changed for the better.

-
Naven pats Defjam on the shoulder
-
Naven X: And when I heard that my best friend Defjam had come back to ATW, I made sure that I had come back not only to welcome back my friend, but to also finish some unfinished business!

-
Naven X:Anthrax!!...I know your here so listen up...you made the biggest mistake of you life!.and that mistake was finishing me off!...and another, is that I know u now, I now all your tricks and the fact that you can never get rid of me..and now that your the ReEvolution Champion, but better have a tight grip on it cause I;m coming after that title and after you!!..because after all...you haven't seen nothing yet!!

-
The crowd cheers
-
Ghost: Wow!..sounds Familiar!

OCC: ok DJ u can

Last edited by Naven X on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Defjam

Defjam

-
Defjam and naven nodding to eachother then Defjam removes his vest and Naven X removing his Trenchcoat managing to keep the hood over his face. The hoodie and shirt both marked with the DNX logo.
-
Defjam & Naven x: Cus we're D.....N......X!!!
-
Christian Ghost: The ex-double helix champs DNX has reunited!!
-

Riot by three days grace blasts as the reunited duo taunt in the ring. They then roll out the ring while the crowd chants "DNX DNX DNX DNX!!" They Stop and turn at e top of the ramp taunting one more time before turning and heading backstage. The camera fades to black.

Last edited by Defjam on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Naven X

Naven X

OCC:Hey on the RP I want to the fact that I havent removed my hoodie to cover my face until I have my first match with the new look..cool with that?

Defjam

Defjam

sure thing mate ill change it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum