Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

ReEvolution pt.2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ReEvolution pt.2 Empty ReEvolution pt.2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

The temperature drops in the area. 300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero starts to play over the loud speakers as blue fog rolls out over the stage. "THE RE-EVOLUTION HAS BEGUN" appears on the tron. The music suddenly cuts off and Heavy by B. Lloyd blast even louder. Anthrax and Toxin rises up through the fog with his arms stretched out to the side and his head hung low. As they gets into full view blue sparks rain down from the rafters. Anthrax walks calmly to the ring. Anthrax grabs a mic and opens the ropes for Toxin as they enter the ring.

Anthrax: First off lets roll the tape

Anthrax stares at Hack3r
and hits his face with an strong Ear Slap showing no respect!!
Anthrax prepares to hit Hack3r hurling his leg
and hits Hack3r with a Fantastic Roundhouse Kick!!
Anthrax locks in a three-quarters face lock
and sweeps the front leg driving Hack3r's face into the mat executing ULTIMATE Alakaslam

]Connor Danielson: This is it! He has all of them down for the count!

Executioner of Anarchy and Eternal Eclipse both grab AnthraX by the legs and roll him up pinning his shoulders to the mat!

Connor Danielson: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

The referee starts counting

Christian Ghost: THIS ISN'T (BEEP) REAL!

Connor Danielson: This can't be the end!

Christian Ghost: DON'T YOU JINX IT!

Ring Announcer: Here's your winners and the NEEEEEEEEW DOUBLE HELIX TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, ETERNAL ECLIPSE AND EXECUTIONER OF ANARCHYYYYYYYYYYYY!

A shocked AnthraX is sitting in a corner looking at the new champions posing and taunting the crowd.

He rolls out of the ring and grabs a jerry can and a box of matches. He rolls everyone else out of the ring and drags Naven to the center of the ring.

Connor Danielson: What is he doing?

Christian Ghost: Beats me!

AnthraX stretches Naven's arms and legs apart making his body spell out the letter A then pours a circle of gasoline around him.

Connor Danielson: Is he gonna set him on fire?

AnthraX lights up a match and drops it in the circle of gasoline setting it ablaze.

The sky camera shows Naven laying in the middle of the fire.

Christian Ghost: A human Anarchy symbol. This is the best thing since Die Hard 4 came out!

The EMTs rush in with fire extinguishers to put out the fire and take care of Naven as the scene fades out.

Anthrax is laughing almost uncontrollably

Anthrax: I wanted to go my own way in the new Archetype Wrestling but Mr. General Manager thought different so Naven's blood is on his hands once again.

Toxin: and now onto another matter. Lets take a look at Exibit B

Phenom: The rest of the entrants will come out all at once right NOW! And whoever can eliminate Jack Ammo will get a title shot at any title at any time!

Connor Danielson: Oh-oh!

Chris "Action" Jackson, SuPeR, Sean Steel,Schembro,Mad Dragon,Phenom The Vampire Lord,Hack3r,Chris Palermo,Travis Touchdown and Voltzandre all come down rushing down the ramp at the same time and slide in the ring, their target clearly being Jack Ammo.

They all rush towards him but he backs up against the ropes and wraps his arms around it, then as everyone attacks him he just rolls around with the wave.Chris "Action" Jackson, SuPeR, Sean Steel,Schembro,Mad Dragon,Phenom The Vampire Lord,Chris Palermo,Travis Touchdown and Voltzandre all fall prey to this ingenious trap and are eliminated.

Connor Danielson: WOAH! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?
Christian Ghost: That little snake!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the last three men standing are Jack Ammo, AnthraX and Hack3r!
Anthrax locks in a three-quarters face lock
and sweeps the front leg driving Jack Ammo's face into the mat executing ULTIMATE Alakaslam !!
JACK AMMO IS BLEEDING!!!
Referee starts counting...
Ring Announcer: JACK AMMO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Anthrax: So I know Phenom didn't want Jack as Champ but as he said who ever eliminates Jack gets a title shot when ever and where ever he wants

Toxin: If my eyes precede me right then Anthrax should get a title shot when ever where ever he wants

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

2ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

The lights dim in the arena. Music box by Thrice is heard. Jack Ammo steps out from the backstage area. He is in his regular clothing. A black hoodie, Some blue jeans, And the Synthetic Breed title on his shoulder. He looks straight down that ramp at Anthrax. He begins his way down the ramp and starts high-fiving fans. He walks up the steel steps and into the ring. He goes to the bottom right turnbuckle and holds up the belt. He asks for a mic. Jack proceeds to sit on the top turnbuckle. The title rests in his lap.

Jack: Well isn't my good friend Anthrax.

Anthrax gives him a weird look.

Jack: Now Anthrax. I usually wouldn't get into your business, but I heard you say you should get the title shot, anywhere, anytime? Anthrax, you might of got me out of the match, but not in the way Phenom wanted. He wanted me not to win this belt. I think that you failed. You failed at doing what he said. You had your chance to eliminate me before that happened. Because I vividly remember as soon as I got into the ring you started to assault me. So if you would have thrown me out then I wouldn't have any reason to be out here right now. So, Anthr...

OOC: Someone cut me off, Anthrax or Phennie

3ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: WOW are you completely delusional. You entered the ring before me by 13 different wrestlers. Now I can see why Phenom didn't want you as champ. Your vivid memory is a wild imagination. Why don't you go back to throwing your excrement in the padded room that you came from.

4ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: Thrax, I might be delusional. I might be insane, but that doesnt matter in the ring. You see Thrax. I have something you don't. I have the fans respect.

The crowd gives off a little pop.

5ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: Why would I want fans support.

Anthrax smirks

Anthrax: I have enough talent that I don't need the fans to help me preform.

6ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:32 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: It takes talent to light someone on fire? I mean we have footage of it too. Sure, I've seen some off your matches. but we have never fought. I want to see if what your saying is all hype. Right here tonight.

The crowd cheers for the idea of Anthrax vs Jack.

7ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:36 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: I don't have to light the fans on fire

Toxin: He just lights up the wrestler just like he did Naven at the ppv

Anthrax wraps his arm around Toxins waist in approval

8ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:38 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: You got off the subject. Do you accept my challenge or not?

9ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: Why would I accept an offer from an inferior Champion.

10ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: Well if i'm a "inferior" champion. Then you should have no problem beating me.

11ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Toxin: No problem

Anthrax looks at Toxin with a shock look on his face then he looks at the entrance ramp

Anthrax: Mr. Phenom why don't you come make this match official and give me the title shot when ever where ever like I earned at the PPV

OOC: phenom to you

12ReEvolution pt.2 Empty Re: ReEvolution pt.2 Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

OOC: Generic phenom gm match making rp
here
|
|
|
|
|