Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

No more of this

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No more of this Empty No more of this Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:36 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

The scene shows Pandora who stands in front of a ATW background, holding a mic in her hand.

Pandora: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am currently with the Demanufacture CHampion, Travis Touchdown

The camera slowly turns on the left revealing the warmed up wrestler holding his championship belt on his shoudler. A mix of cheering and booing can be heard roaring from the audience.

Pandora: Travis, tonight you are putting your title on the line facing Jack Ammo who's been looking forward for this match for weeks now. He looks ready and determined to do anything it takes to rip this title off of you. Moreov-

An angry Travis grabs the mic off Pandora

Travis Touchdown: Shut up! Don't you think we've heard enough of Jack? Jack this, Jack that. Are you in love with him? Careful, I heard Era was also interested and I don't think you want to get involved with this crazy... whatever she is. But back to Ammo. This guy is a pure and simple loser. He goes on bragging about his victory against me and my friend, saying that he made the World Champion tap out. Well big whoop, but Jack I think you're retarded for a couple of reasons. Your opponent tonight isn't Hack3r, but me. So clearly you aimed at the wrong person, and believe me when I say you'll NEVER make me tap out.

Travis stares right through the camera lens.

Travis Touchdown: But I've got to admit he's got guts, telling Phenom how to do his job, giving him orders like that. Guts or more retardness? Yeah I'll go with the second solution here. The guy doesn't know how a falls count anywhere match actually works. It's like a baseball player who doesn't know what to do with the ball that's being thrown to him.

Pandora let's out a small laugh.

Travis Touchdown: This isn't funny Pandora. This is about a championship match. And Jack, you may be on a winning streak, but winning streaks never made champions. I'm a 3 times champion because I know how to bring the business on the ring. Jack Ammo can't even reach. You're just a small insect waiting to be squashed by this left boot. So Ammo, you didn't get your falls count anywhere match, instead we'll have a hardcore match. And I'll make you taste so many objects that you'll think you've landed in a hardware store. And you see this title?

Travis smacks his title that's on his shoulder.

Travis Touchdown: You're going to taste it as well when I'll smack you across the face with it. And it'll be the only time you'll get to feel its metal touch. So see you in the ring, Jack.

Travis Touchdown hands the mic towards Pandora who motions her hand to grab it, but instead Travis throws it away, looking at Pandora in a hateful way. He leaves the place while Pandora, ashamed, looks away from the camera.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum