Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sanity Not Included (Great Show btw)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sanity Not Included (Great Show btw) Empty Sanity Not Included (Great Show btw) Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:59 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*A menial cackle is heard across the arena. Eternal Eclipse new emblem flashes on the titan-tron. And he appears on screen.*

Eternal Eclipse: They put me in therapy now! Therapy! HAHAHAHAH. What a joke? Call me insanes' they says. Why? Cause I lost my title once then lost... again?!

*His hair his mattered abound and he is very pale. All of the color in EE's face is practically gone. Half his face is partially covered in blackness and he has a palm over one eye.*

Eternal Eclipse: Desperate for attention, I turn to you the fans and ATW. I can't leave the arena unless covered by nightfall or from the help of those who still stay committed to me... My career is in shambles. My mind is growing emotionally vacant. Yet I am STILL ignored! Listen to my voice for once! I will not stop until the head of this so called federation has to take notice. I understand that his job is in jeopardy to one William Eagle. A man whom which I shared great time with when I was a member of his Mafia. So, for one last time, I will assist you and morally payback which I owe you.

*EE stands up and gets ready for a dramatic leave. He sticks his hand in the darkness.*

Eternal Eclipse: So prepare, for the most devastating run of anarchy ATW has ever seen.

*EE whips out a hammer with one hand and smashes a camera. A glass smashing sound is heard as a suited man falls from the center part of the roof down to the ring. A cord strapped too his chest stops his fall. On his face is again, two E's in a red circle, painted. The maniacal cackling is heard again as screen fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum