Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A message from who?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A message from who? Empty A message from who? Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Cameras fades into a room backstage. It's pitch black but for a few candles in the middle of the room. There is 1 guy who has a zip up hoodie. He's wearing a FoF2 shirt. He is wearing jeans and black nikes. He sits there. He says and does nothing for a few more seconds.
-
Guy: This is my time. My chance. MY Time to shine.
-
The man pulls down the hood to show Jack Ammo.
-
Jack: Travis. You're fake title reign is coming to a end. I'm going to unleash all the fury that i've had all my life fighting with you. You think im just some guy who got lucky and got a title shot. Well let's see, I haven't lost in 2 seasons and I won a cage match by spearing a guy off a cage. You might think it's luck but I call it rage and skill.
-
He stands up and starts walking around the candle. He turns on the lights and puts out the candles. He sits in a chair that's dented from some of his matches.
-
Jack: Well Travis.
-
The lights turn out randomly and all you hear is Jack's Voice.
-
Jack: If you're sick like me there's no stopping now. Try to break it up and just let it out.
-
He does the chant two more times. He stands up.
-
Jack: Travis. At the Pay Per View. I'm going to make sure that there's only one of us walking out. One of us will be leaving on a stretcher. Your fake title and Your fake career needs to end. You're nothing more than a punk, and a guy who sticks with Hack3r and Vivica because they actually win their matches. Travis, If you have the balls to actually fight someone and fairly win. That's a first. Now stop wearing Vivica's panties and become a man!
-
The lights turn out and all you hear is Sick by Adelitas Way. The lights return on to reveal no one. The cameras pan around the room and nothing is there. The cameras then fade.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum