Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

DNX Calls out the Killaz

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DNX Calls out the Killaz Empty DNX Calls out the Killaz Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Naven X

Naven X

The crowd are wild and intense in the ATW Arena, signs are shown honoring some of the best ATW superstars...."Riot" by Three days Grace blasts on stage and the crowd begin to cheer loudly as Defjam and Naven X enters exciting the crowd both sides of the stage then continue down the ramp giving "high fives" to the fans before entering the ring...Defjam takes two microphones from the announcer and tosses one at Naven who begins to speak.
-
Naven X: AAA..TTT...WWWWW!!!!!

-
the crowd erupts in Cheers...flashing lights can be seen.
-
Naven X: Last week, I returned from my injury and announced that "The Legend of Xtreme" Defjam and "The Renegade" Naven X are going after the Killaz and the Double Helix Tag Team Championships!!

-
the camera shifts to a signs which says "New Tag Champs DNX"
-
Naven X: I have had enough of these two guys running around as the best tag team in the business when in reality, they never had any true competition for those titles...the Kilaz have been facing the same competitors every single month. Isn't that right DJ!

OCC: dj...your turn then let the killaz get their turn and if not..ill continue it.

2DNX Calls out the Killaz Empty Re: DNX Calls out the Killaz Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: YEAH!! They dont deserve those belts! and when we finally get our chance at em, They will go crying back to the depths of hell where they belong.

-
Defjam smirks as the fans cheer
-
Defjam: I cant wait to wipe your fresh blood off my boots, so unless you wanna waste more time trying to deny the inevitable, come on out here!

3DNX Calls out the Killaz Empty Re: DNX Calls out the Killaz Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Naven X

Naven X

The crowd awaits the entrance of the Killaz but the stage stays silent...the camera shifts back to the ring..
-
Naven X: You see what I mean, how pathetic!
-
Naven and Defjam shake thier heads in disapointment
-
Naven X: The champions don't even have the common curtodsy to come out and me us man to man.Killaz, your a joke!...
-
Defjam:unless you want meet us on Prototype and prove us wrong...because you haven't seen nothing yet!!...cause we're!!...
-
Naven and Defjam raises their mics in the air.
-
CROWD: DDD...NNN...XXXX!!!!
-
Riot plays in the arena once more as Naven and Defjam exit the ring and leave the arena though the roaring fans showing their DNX outfits..Chanting DNX!..DNX!...DNX!!!
-
camera fades out

4DNX Calls out the Killaz Empty Re: DNX Calls out the Killaz Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU POST THE FUCKING RP NOA??? NOA???

https://jockerland.com/

5DNX Calls out the Killaz Empty Re: DNX Calls out the Killaz Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

Ah shit I totally would've been in on this one had I logged on more then once a month, ah whatever, next time I'll try and find some time to get on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum