Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations but sorry.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Congratulations but sorry. Empty Congratulations but sorry. Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

The crowd are going wild as the tail end of London by The Super Happy Fun Club tapers off. We see Hack3r standing in the ring, fully clad in his black and red wrestling attire. The Demanufacture title belt is hung proudly on his shoulder. He's leaning on the ropes taunting the nearest fans. The arena falls silent for a second as the ring announcer, Lee Uzamaki presses the microphone to her lips.
-
Lee: At this time, please welcome ... the current reigning Archetype World Heavyweight champion, Eternal ... Eclipse!
-
The crowd explodes in roars and cheers as Reliant K - Devastation and reform begins to play. EE's entrance is accompanied with the usual pyro and light show. EE casually walks out on to the ramp and begins to make his way down to the ring but his music is interrupted by Hack3r who rips the microphone away from Lee and begins to talk.
-
Hack3r: Dude. I don't know if you noticed but I've kind of been looking for you all of tonight. I wasn't going to hurt you or anything. In fact, I wanted to congratulate you.
-
The crowd are unsure of how to react. Some people are cheering while others are booing regardless. The majority of people show no reaction.
-
Hack3r: Thing is, I heard what you said earlier. About being 10 days away from being the longest reigning champion here in ATW.
-
The crowd burst in to cheers.
-
Hack3r: That's right. You guys should cheer. C'mon. Let's have a round of applause for this guy right here. That's impressive.
-
The Brit begins to clap with his hands raised above his head and the rest of the arena join in. EE stands on the ramp, still unconvinced of Hack3r's good intention.
The crowd slowly quiet down.
-
Hack3r: Here's the thing though. There's no way I'm going to let you reach that record.
-
The arena is filled with the noise of boos and curses.
-
Hack3r: Guys, hear me out. I'm not being vindictive. I'm not being cruel. I'm not even being mean. It's nothing personal. I just have to win this match. I'll never forgive myself if I don't.
-
The crowd's booing raises in intensity.
-
Hack3r: You said that DJ currently holds the record for longest title reign right? Look what I did to him. I cut his reign short. I'm going to cut yours down too. So, for the last time, Congratulations but, sorry.
-
Hack3r throws the mic in the vague direction of the announcer's table and crouches down preparing himself for the match. EE walks down to the ring with a look of pure determination on his face. When he gets in the ring Lee takes his Archetype World Heavyweight title off of him. She pulls the Demanufacture belt off of Hack3r and one title in each hand she raises them up to the sky. The arena explodes. The two combatants lock eyes and the fight begins.

OOC: I tried to keep godmoding to a minimum but I'd be happy to edit if EE doesn't like it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum