Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Beautiful Rain Man

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Beautiful Rain Man Empty A Beautiful Rain Man Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the huge Freedom or Fire 2 titan-tron. The colors of red and white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and reform plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. With him is his coveted World Archetype Championship.As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. A spotlight overhead comes on EE as his head faces the ground. He begins speaking very fast similar to Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man.*

Eternal Eclipse: Wolvain 95 days. Defjam 130 days. Eternal Eclipse has 120-120 days. Voltzandre Anthrax... Hack3r!

*EE looks upwards fast with intensity as the lights flash on. EE looks over to the titan-tron as he regains composure.*

Eternal Eclipse: It is all a numbers game. Wolvain has held the World Archetype Championship for 95 days. I have held it for 120 as of now, making me the longest reigning champion of this coveted prize. Defjam held the Demanufacture belt for 130 days, making him the longest reigning champion in ATW history... as of now. I am only 10 days away from breaking DJ's record. The only thing that stands in my way of this accomplishment is Hack3r and his Demanufacture Championship.

*Crowd boo's both men equally.*

Eternal Eclipse: I'm not just going to rollover dead and let him takeaway my belt. Now that I have another goal in mind, the only way Hack3r is getting this from me is prying it of a cold, motionless body! A body that has been the witness and cause of such destruction! I really wanted to keep this short so I could prepare and reflect on this match tonight.

*EE go's back into his Rain Man phase*

Eternal Eclipse: Two men go in. One comes out the champion or both titles. Forever embedded in the minds of the people who witness it. Match... Of the Century.

*Lights flash out as camera fades.*

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum