Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

SO it was you!....Your done!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SO it was you!....Your done! Empty SO it was you!....Your done! Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:02 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades in to show a shot of a door. Suddenly, the door opens to show Bryce Brayden leaving and walking down down the hall...
-
Cameraman: Uh Bryce..Are you ready for your match tonight?

-
Bryce Brayden: Tonight I get a chance to become the Synthetic Breed champion and I just started here, so you know for sure that I'm...

-
As Brayden turns the corner, his emotion changes. The camera shifts to reveal Vivica Lockhart all in her wrestling outfit holding the Synthetic Breed title on her shoulders.
-
Vivica Lockhart: So you were the one that attacked me on the best day of my life... you ... a rookie who doesn't even deserve to even have a title shot! I'd rather have faced a jobber than you, at least he has experience. You on the other hand, are a joke!

-
Vivica looks at the cameraman and pushes him for more space. The camera looks back at Bryce waiting for a response.

2SO it was you!....Your done! Empty Re: SO it was you!....Your done! Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:00 am

William_b33

William_b33

Bryce Brayden: You really think I am just a rookie do you? I have been born into this business. I can and will whip your ass all over that cage. I think the next best thing will show who's the true jobber in this match.
-
The camera returns to Vivica Lockhart, she seems to have a different look on her face.

3SO it was you!....Your done! Empty Re: SO it was you!....Your done! Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica looks at the title then looks back at Bryce and chuckles.
-
VL: you really think that you are going to defeat me?! Let me give you some news, the reason you even have this match is because Rayne made it happen. And the cage is just for decoration when I shred your bloody face across the steel. You are going to give me a lot of enjoyment tonight.
-
Vivica cracks her wrists
-
VL: now that I know who you are...there's only one thing to say...
-
Vivica with one hard swing, punches a hole in the wall.
-
VL: I'm gonna make you famous!
-
Vivica laughs hysterically as she back away from view and departs through the dark hallway leaving Bryce and the cameraman alone backstage.

OCC: You can RP something to end it or leave it here

4SO it was you!....Your done! Empty Re: SO it was you!....Your done! Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:52 pm

William_b33

William_b33

Bryce Brayden looks into the camera.
-
Bryce Brayden: Wow, that girl is clueless.
-
Bryce begins to walk away when the cameraman runs to him again
-
Cameraman: What does that mean?
-
Bryce Brayden: She thinks I am a nobody. She is sadly mistaken. Like I said already, I was born in business. My birth was a god send for my father. He knew I would be a champion one day. Soon you will see the truth about me. I will be the next Synthetic Breed Champion and the future of ATW.
-
Cameraman: You keep mentioning....
-
Before he can finish the hallway lights flicker on and off. The camera is on the floor with the cameraman running away. As the scene cuts, a scorpion is walking by the lens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum