Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lighting some fires.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lighting some fires. Empty Lighting some fires. Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

There's a dimly lit corridor. A man steps in front of the camera and continues walking the length of the corridor. The camera follows him, constantly looking over his right shoulder. It's apparent he's wearing a suit jacket. The man also has something red and leathery hanging over the shoulder that the camera is looking over. The man turns a corner and so the camera switches it's angle to in front of the figure. It's now apparent the man is Hack3r and he has his Demanufacture title displayed proudly on his right shoulder. He's got a look of concentration on his face and he's walking speedily. This continues for a while until suddenly his eyes flash with inspiration. He whistles loudly. The camera swings to see what is going on and we can see Defjam at the other end of a corridor, just coming out of his locker room. Hack3r walks towards him calmly.
-
Hack3r: You. You know where he'll be. EE, I mean. Where is he?
-
Defjam looks confused.
-
Hack3r: Don't play. You guys are both in the Mafia. You never leave each other's sides unless it's to pinch off a particularly large grumpy or if you have a match.
-
The Brit's eyes are burning with animosity.
-
Hack3r: Where. Is. Eternal. Eclipse?

2Lighting some fires. Empty Re: Lighting some fires. Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:28 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: Hello To you too mate?
-
He closes the door and fixes his leather jacket which barely covers his black DNX Logo T-shirt.
-
Defjam: I'm no longer a member of The Mafia so I have no idea where Eternal is mate. I doubt I will anytime soon. Now, if you'll excuse me....
-
Defjam starts to walk down the corridor towards the Staff parking.

3Lighting some fires. Empty Re: Lighting some fires. Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:44 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

Before DJ can make any real progress on his journey Hack3r grabs him by the shoulder and spins him round but keeps his hand on DJ's shoulder. They both stare in to the other's eyes.
-
Hack3r: 1: Show some respect. I'm a champion. That means I'm more important than you. Also, 2: Don't think you've gotten away with that attack at Travis' wedding. I'll get pay back. Trust.
-
With that he pushes DJ hard which causes the ex champion to stumble but luckily DJ's able to stay on his feet. A smile crosses Hack3r's face as he turns and walks in the other direction.

4Lighting some fires. Empty Re: Lighting some fires. Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:53 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam smiles almost viciously as he turns and shoves Hack3r in return. The Champion stumbles a few steps before getting his balance back. He then looks back at Defjam.
-
Defjam: 1: The man you beat last season is nothing compared to the man you're looking at now. I do respect you, Sam, I really do. It's just that you're more corrupted than a rich child brat..
-
He gets a cocky smile as he reaches into his pocket and flashes his brass knuckles
-
Defjam: And as for number 2 mate. Any time you wanna take a nap I'll be more than willing to put you back to sleep.. So good luck... 'Champ'
-
Defjam smirks and Hack3r has an unconvinced smile on his face as the two rivals part as the camera fades to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum