Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brutal Assault

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Brutal Assault Empty A Brutal Assault Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:28 am

Axel

Axel

Axel is shown in his trademark Black Sweatshirt walking around the arena screaming at the top of his lungs

Axel: Where are you!? Just come out and get me already! I know you're here just come out of hiding.

Axel starts kicking open doors to see if anyone hooded is in there.

Axel: Just come on out and no one will be hurt. Hurry on up, I have a surprise out here for you. It's a very good surprise too. Here let me find it!

Out of the sleeve of his sweatshirt comes a lead pipe.

Axel: Lets go hooded man, I'm not here for fun and games.

Axel stops in place as if he is now made of stone.

The Camera changes angles to see that down the way is a hooded figure.

Axel: Come on, what's stopping you?

The hooded figure doesn't seem alarmed and still stays in the same place.

Axel: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Axel starts to look and becomes enraged.

Axel: If you're not coming to me, I'm coming to you!

Axel doesn't look back and starts at a dead run at the Hooded figure.

The hooded figure stands in place seeming unmoved.

Axel comes inches from the standing masked figure when Something comes crashing into Axel.

Axel is knocked to the ground and is dazed looking around to see what hit him with it being yet ANOTHER Masked Figure.

Axel: Two of you?

The first figure that Axel saw shakes his head no when a third much bigger hooded figure comes and whips Axel in the back with a chain.

Axel jumps in pain as he slowly tries to move out of another blow... But he isn't quick enough to get out of the way and is whipped yet again in the back.

The second hooded figure grabs Axel up and rips off his sweatshirt and the Third figure than again whips Axel in the back with a chain this time hitting flesh.

Axel lets out a scream of sorrow than a moan of agony and is lifted yet again by the second hooded figure and the third raps part of the chain on his fist.

The third hooded figure than proceeds to hit Axel in the temple with the chain wrapped around his fist with a nod from the First figure.

The chain is then dropped from the third hooded figures fist and Axel is silent and is knocked out cold. The First figure nods his head like he is congratulating the other two like they have done a good deed. They all walk away Leaving Axel out cold and with the chain laying next to his unconscious body.

The Camera slowly fades away into the next scenario.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]