Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Are.. DNX

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Are.. DNX Empty We Are.. DNX Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Defjam

Defjam

The arena is filled of conversation amongst the ATW fans as they await the next piece of action. Suddenly the light dims and they erupt in cheers. Riot by Three Days Grace blasts over the arena and The DNX Logo appears on the titan tron as Defjam and Naven X appear at the top of the ramp. They make their way to the ring, slapping their fan's hands and taunting. They jump in the ring and Naven Calls for two mics and tosses one to Defjam. The music fades and the lights come up.
-Defjam: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo AAAA...TTTTT..WWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
-
The Fans cheer wildly.
-
Naven: We're out here tonight to talk to you about a few things....
-
Defjam: Before we handle our business in the ring and take out Phenom and his pet!
-
Naven and Defjam exchanges a few laughs.
-
OOC: ok ur up Naven

Last edited by Defjam on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

2We Are.. DNX Empty Re: We Are.. DNX Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Naven X

Naven X

Naven X: We like to talk to you all about the new formation that is "The Legend of Xtreme" Defjam and yours truly "The Renegade" Naven X because we are D...N...X!

-
The crowd begin cheering loudly, Naven and Defjam removes their jackets revealing their new shirts and the camera zooms in close to the new shirt and their logo.

We Are.. DNX 182fe6b958f9d9f29b65f8b534ec797b
-
Naven X: Cool huh? and you can get this shirt in black and many multiple colors at WWW.ATWshop.com!

-
Christian Ghost: you think they have that in Cornflower?

-
Connor Danielson: Cornflower?!

-
Christian Ghost: What? That's a colour!

-
Naven X: Anyway, The reason we became a tag team is because we realized that together we are dominant. I know it, Defjam know's it. Ha, and especially, Travis, Hack3r and Vivica knows it! How was the honeymoon?
-
Laughter fills the arena regarding Travis and Vivica's wedding.
-
Naven X: So they think we're cowards, however, they should have saw that coming in the first place, so you guys wanna fight? Anywhere, anyplace, anytime! and another reason why is because the tag division has become so boring! The same champions facing the same guys month after month after month. If those guys need some competition? Well, they're looking at it! Because we're coming for those titles so watch your back!

-
DNX chants can be heard from afar.
-
Naven X: And now me and Defjam have our first match as a tag team against two guys who I despise, cowardly boss and his slave...I had a match last show and he decides to cancel it, and you know what, I'm glad now I can see him face to face in this ring in a tag team match. Phen will witness a piece of my improvements with the help of my tag partner until our brutal match at Freedom or Fire II where it will all end. You know what Defjam? If you agree, maybe we should call out our opponents and get this match started...Right Now!

-
The crowd cheers!

Last edited by Naven X on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

3We Are.. DNX Empty Re: We Are.. DNX Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam shrugs.
-
Defjam: The quicker they get out here the faster we can be in the back, kickin it with some brews man. Let's get this started!
-
Defjam takes his DNX shirt off and tosses it to the crowd as multiple fans reach to try and obtain it. Defjam And Naven X Back into their corner taunting as they wait for their opponents
-

4We Are.. DNX Empty Re: We Are.. DNX Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Hida Kozan

OOC: Phenny feel free to work with this however you'd like. Change what you need/want to.

Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica begins to blare though the arena as
Hida Kozan prowls out of the backstage area and onto the entrance ramp. Kozan's broad shoulders flare out and his neck looks like the hood of a cobra. Kozan stares around the arena and soaks in the atmosphere as his entrance music fades out.
Pulling a microphone to his mouth Kozan airs a sharky smile.
-
Hida: MINA-SAN!
-
Crowd: OSU!
-
Hida: DNX is it? The Legend of Extreme? You boys have a LOT to learn. In times like these you need to know when to RESPECT-o your biggers. Def Jam, Naven... You've both been part of ATW for a long enough time to know that you should RESPECT-o your boss. WIthout RESPECT-o for Phenom you may just end up getting hurt. And guess what? I'm the lucky person in charge of hurting you.
-
Kozan flexes his muscles as he speaks, occasionally flexing his pecs and making them bounce. A sinister grin begins to spread across Kozan's face.
-
Hida: So let me you tell you what-o. Defjam, I hope you're happy right now because later this evening you're going to want to rethink how you RESPECT-o Phenom. You may just want-o to be a little friendlier to him. Naven... OH Naven. You have your Neuron Electronics match with Phenom at Freedom or Fire 2. Tonight-o I plan on making you suffer so much that you're match with Phenom will be the toughest you've EVER been in. You can call me Phenom's pet if you like, and I am. But know this... Phenom is the reason I'm here, for better or worse. And until I have my freedom, I'll be doing things Phenom's way.
And his way...

-
Kozan chuckles for a second.
-
Hida: His way, is the way of pain and suffering.

5We Are.. DNX Empty Re: We Are.. DNX Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:36 am

Naven X

Naven X

Naven X runs over and picks up the mic off the ground then points at Hida.
-
Naven X: Respect are for those who have earned it. But you see, I have no inch of respect for you or your master. DNX is here and we are ready so here's what I want you to do. Go backstage, find phenom and tell him to make his way down the ring so me and Defjam can kick your ^&^%!

-
Naven climbs on the middle rope.
-
Naven X: Cause you haven't seen nothing yet..Cause we're...

-
Naven X,Defjam and Crowd: D...N...X!!!

-

OCC: Phenom it would be good if phen come out after this RP and says his part and starts the match

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum