Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

VD Wants to Negotiate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VD Wants to Negotiate  Empty VD Wants to Negotiate Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 am

VD

VD

VD makes his way out and into the ring wearing a smirk, and a mic in his hand.

VD: Jack, I know you said that if I beat you at tonight you will leave ATW. Well believe it or not, I don't want you to leave. Because that wouldn't really benefit me at all now would it. No, it wont. So instead what about this? When I beat you tonight instead of you leaving I want you to have actual use. When I beat you, I want you to be my slave. You will do what I say when I say. Deal?

2VD Wants to Negotiate  Empty Re: VD Wants to Negotiate Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Shoot it out by 10 years blares over the speakers as the crowd erupts into cheers. Jack takes some time to high-five fans and grab a mic.
-
Jack: VD, I'm no one's slave. and besides I'm getting old. VD look up.
-
VD looks up at the Cell hanging from the ceiling.
-
Jack: You're stepping into my house tonight! Not only have I never lost a Hell in a Cell match but if you somehow beat me you get a Demanufacture title shot next season. So, VD, This is the shot of a lifetime for you. But VD, If you've been watching the past few seasons, I haven't lost a match and I've been on my top game.
-
Jack Just grins at VD. He messes with his hair.
-
Jack: This is my fate VD. It's either retire or title shot!
-
Jack chucks the mic at VD and it hits his leg. Jack runs into the ring and him and VD start trading blows. It's quickly broken up by security as the screen fades

OOC: Is that Godmode? cause i can change it

3VD Wants to Negotiate  Empty Re: VD Wants to Negotiate Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:43 am

VD

VD

i thinks its good. now heading into the match we will be heated Smile

4VD Wants to Negotiate  Empty Re: VD Wants to Negotiate Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:21 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

GET IN THE FN CHAT NAO!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum