Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going shopping.

+2
Travis Touchdown
Hack3r
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going shopping. Empty Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The scene opens with a shot of a sign that says "M&S Food". The shot pans out and we can see Hack3r and Travis walking towards the main entrance. Hack3r is wearing his Demanufacture title around his waist and Travis is carrying the basket. The camera changes to a closer shot of them as they step in to the shop. They're in the fruit 'n' veg section.
-
Hack3r: This party is going to be totally awesome tonight. Have you got our list?
-
Travis nods then hands Hack3r a small scrap of paper which the champion reads.
-
Hack3r: First thing is to get Garlic bread for Phen.

OOC: Over to Mike.

2Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Nice!

Travis laughs and high fives Hack3r

Travis Touchdown: Alright what else do we need?

Travis takes the list out of his pocket and slides his finger down the list of food written on it.

Travis Touchdown: Ok so let's get some beer over there, then let's grab a couple of bags of crisps. Some tortillas... dipping sauce... meat and vegetables to put in the tortillas. Yeah let's start with that.

Travis and Hack3r start grabbing some vegetables and placing them in the basket.

Travis Touchdown: Done.

Travis takes a pen and draws a tick next to the word vegetables on the list.

Travis Touchdown: Should we get the pizzas here or should we order them during the party?

3Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r: If we buy the pizzas now then we save money but I'm a champion and thus rich. If we order them during the party we get them hot with no energy spent. I say let's do that.
-
Travis nods and the pair carry on placing items in to the basket. First some mini cheesecakes and then a packet of Party Rings. Travis goes to place a packet of Sour Cream and Chive flavour Pringles into the basket but Hack3r grabs his wrist to stop him.
-
Hack3r: What are you doing? You know I think those taste like balls. I tell you like nineteen times a day. Get original flavour or don't get them at all. Have you never listened to me? I'm the one with the title. You should listen to me. Things go wrong when you don't listen to me. Look at our tag match last week. That was embarrassing. Our FIRST match as a tag team and you messed up. Where were you to break up the count?
-
Travis opens his mouth to interject but is cut off. Hack3r's nostrils are flaring.
-
Hack3r: I know where you were. You were off dreaming about how happily married you are. This is ATW. Not "Lame-TW". While you were off doing that some no-name *&^% made us look foolish. Get your head in the game and start thinking with it instead of what you have been thinking with lately! Damn.

Last edited by Hack3r on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis keeps the tube of Pringles in his hand.

Travis Touchdown: Wow, really? Is that how we're going to work as a tag team? Should I remind you WHO got pinned that night. I mean you're bragging that you're the one with the title, but that's just thanks to mere luck. If your precious 24/7 rule would have been respected none of us would have a title here. So maybe you should be the one with his head back in the game, because you're a champion who got pinned and...

Travis stops and realizes what's going on. He places his hands on his hips and takes a deep breath.

Travis Touchdown: Listen... dude... we shouldn't let that loss get into our heads. I mean we were still pretty bruised after those cowards ambushed us from out of nowhere. This proves how strong we are. They are afraid of us, they need to weaken us to be able to win. If I chose you and Vivica, it's because I knew that we would be the best once together. Our tag team isn't the result of sheer randomness, it was meant to happen. So let's recover, have an awesome party and get back in that ring to kick some major butt. What do you say?

5Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

A smile crosses over the Brit's face.
-
Hack3r: That's fair enough. Sorry man. Era's just got in to my head. I've got a plan for her though. It'll all work out.
-
He places his hand around Travis' shoulder and the two begin to walk. After a few seconds Hack3r knocks the can of Pringles out of Travis' hand and they fall to the floor. The camera focuses on the Pringle Guy's face as the can rolls along the shop floor. The camera fades to black.

6Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

OCC: Is it possible that I can add my input to it?..just asking before I can do it.

7Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

What would you want to add? Maybe we could do something, the three of us on an other RP.

8Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Nedman

Nedman

OOC: A few points.

1. I believe this to be the greatest RP of all time.

2. M&S Food, are we based in the UK? I assumed we were in some God-forsaken hell hole of a backwater, oh wait, Hack3r's from Plymouth, never mind.

3. Party Rings for the motherfucking win!

4. How do you know what balls taste like?

9Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

We took a trip to our homeland just to buy some awesome M&S food.

And Sam knows how balls taste like cuz... well that's an other story, involving internet, some alcoholic beveradges and dwarfs

10Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

basically sam's past time is sucking on balls. truestory!

https://jockerland.com/

11Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I'm not proud of what I had to do to get rent money ok? You guys wouldn't understand! YOU WEREN'T THERE!

12Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

i was there you moron! those were my balls you were sucking!

https://jockerland.com/

13Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Nedman

Nedman

*leaves this thread, vowing never to return*

14Going shopping. Empty Re: Going shopping. Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Hida Kozan

Nedman wrote:*leaves this thread, vowing never to return*
lol! I heart this post \m/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: