Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dust and bones.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dust and bones. Empty Dust and bones. Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:11 am

Hida Kozan

In what seems like utter darkness Hida Kozan pads around a his dimly lit cell. Kozan's shoulders hang loose and he moves his fingers opening and closing them like he's attempting to squeeze the life out of something or someone. Kozan turns about with predatory air and pans his cold demonic eyes into the camera.

Hida: Mina-san. Last week I was served a dish of squid. Tonight-o it looks like I get to eat cactus, in the form of Gara.
Gara... Gara... Who is this guy? Seriously, who is he? Gara, I have pity for you. You have no honor, and you have no fame or renown. Without those you are just another ronin in the world of puro-wrestling.

Kozan pauses for a second and hunches his shoulders together and flares his large neck.
Hida: Gara. Tonight-o Phenom Shogun has put you in my way. Being in my way may cause you a lot of pain. Pain... That I am willing to give you freely. Pain, and suffering.
Gara. Tonight-o I'll serve you and your worthless carcass to the gods of battle and to Phenom. With the utmost righteousness of budo I intend to snap you limb from limb and tear you apart.
I give you my personal word Gara, this will be done. I will not fail Phenom in the task he has presented me. I will not fail my task and lose face and honor.

Kozan continues to flare his neck and whilst a road map of veins begin to pop up all around his head.
With a final gesture Kozan brings both of his hands above his chest and wrings them out like he was crushing something, cracking his knuckles in the process.
With a final hollow stare Kozan's eyes roll back in his head and his face becomes a grim mask.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum