Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Marcus Xyrohn?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is Marcus Xyrohn? Empty Who is Marcus Xyrohn? Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Deathstars' "Night Electric Night" starts playing as Marcus Xyrohn comes out in a black version of a World War 2 soviet officer uniform.
The female part of the crowd erupts in cheers and some of the girls start raising signs such as " Marcus Xyrohn > Sandra Brown ", "Marry me" or " I will make you a sammich ".
He aknowledges all of them by posing in front of the signs and then goes over to the announcer table to pick up a microphone with which he gets in the ring.

Marcus Xyrohn: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Marcus Xyrohn, famous for my romantic novels and graphic designs.

The female part of the crowd goes in a frenzy as the males start to boo at him, making fun of his job as "romance novels writer".

Marcus Xyrohn: I am the guy that makes the official Pay-Per-View posters for this company, and as of last week i am also a contracted wrestler.

More cheers and boos from the aformentioned 2 sides of the crowd.

Marcus Xyrohn: I won my debut match last week, a dark match, but a match nontheless, against Chaos Starter.

The guys in the audience are somewhat confused as to how this pale romance writer had the ability to defeat the man that last season was kicking the General Manager's ass all over the place,

Marcus Xyrohn: And right now it is time for my official television debut, so i will kindly ask you to please give it up for my opponent!

https://jockerland.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum